Muscle suit help

Stinkape

Does any one have any dealing with this Company ?
Flex design costumes
They are pricy but just what i'm looking for..
any input welcome :D

Well, I don't have any experience dealing with this company but according to Google other people have dealt with them and they said it was a great experience. They're based out of Tacoma, WA so it's not some little shop in Hong Kong. I think you would be safe to do business with them, but that's just my opinion.

Brought a suit from them and it was a great experience. Check out my profile for the results. These are probably the best ones and you will not have any buyers remorse. The down side could be the long wait to have one made

Thank you for the info, just hoping to get a bigger cross section of experiences.. Moving forward.. again thank you ..

Depending on what you are looking for, there is a Kilowog thread in the junkyard with one of those suits. ;) You may be able to pick it up cheaper than what a new one would be. If that is similar to what you are looking for that is.

Hey I have one of the giant suits, as well. I did post it once in the Junkyard, but no bites, let me know if you may be interested and I can try again. Brandon Lane is the best, and very customer focused, too. Get back to me on any questions you may have. THanks, best of luck.

I just ordered the standard suit.. can't wait.. thank you for the input. Working on several costumes now. This suit will be a nice base for many charaters..10-12 weeks and counting...will update as i can...

Just got the suit it looks good !!! Waiting to try it on, that Hallo-ween got in the way.. so I'll upload some pictures this eve..Stay tuned..

Just a fast fit.. had to wear undies squad mate called me out.. Had to Starwars it up !!

Skelator here I come.. stay tuned ...

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back