The Insufferable Deadpool!!!!!

Marvelfan

Hello, Fellow Builders!

Recently, I took it upon myself to start a Deadpool outfit. The jumpsuit itself is finished. Take a gander at the pictures.

mail
mail
mail

for the red parts, Instead of using spandex, I used a Rayon, Lycra knit fabric. much more comfortable and not as hot. The black parts of the outfit are a leathery spandex material. The eyes on the mask were casted in silicone, for a more expressive face. Some aspects of the costume are not finished yet, but for the ones that are, Im putting on this post.

mail

Here was the sculpt for the eyes. This was after all the crystal clear and everything was put on.

mail

This was the plaster stage. As you can see its after it was plastered.

mail

And this is after the mold was pulled off.

mail

Casting time!! I used Dragonskin FX Pro, with a little bit of black tint in the mix. My dad helped me stir the mix since its so darned hard.
Unfortunately, I have no pictures of it out of the mold except for the pics with it glued in already.

mail

This is the mask after it was sewed.

Also, i got these sweet dog tags.

mail

Alright thats all i have for today.

Stay Tuned, Same MarvelFan Place, Same Marvelfan time.

mail

Hello, Fellow Builders!

Recently, I took it upon myself to start a Deadpool outfit. The jumpsuit itself is finished. Take a gander at the pictures.
mail
mail
mail

for the red parts, Instead of using spandex, I used a Rayon, Lycra knit fabric. much more comfortable and not as hot. The black parts of the outfit are a leathery spandex material. The eyes on the mask were casted in silicone, for a more expressive face. Some aspects of the costume are not finished yet, but for the ones that are, Im putting on this post.
mail

Here was the sculpt for the eyes. This was after all the crystal clear and everything was put on.

mail

mail

mail

Casting time!! I used Dragonskin FX Pro, with a little bit of black tint in the mix. My dad helped me stir the mix since its so darned hard.
Unfortunately, I have no pictures of it out of the mold except for the pics with it glued in already.

mail

This is the mask after it was sewn.

Stay
mail
Tuned, Same MarvelFan Place, Same Marvelfan time.
Is it working now? Because on my computer it was not there, but after I put the pictures from my email on , it was working. Anyone know how to fix that?

Hello, Fellow Builders!

photo 1.JPGphoto 2.JPGphoto 3.JPGphoto 4.JPGphoto 5.JPG

This is the mask after it was sewed.

Stay Tuned, Same MarvelFan Place, Same Marvelfan time.

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    146.6 KB · Views: 164
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    155.9 KB · Views: 159
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    160.5 KB · Views: 134
  • photo 5.JPG
    photo 5.JPG
    131.4 KB · Views: 165
Looks good! Except every one of them is rotated 90 degrees counter-clockwise :p Great job on the eyes, looks really fierce :)

Woah, looks good so far! I'm looking forward to it! :D

Suggestion is to rotate it before you upload it, but if you upload it to picasa before hand or photobucket, I'm sure you'll be able to use it before hand.

Hello Again!
I ordered a sword off of Ebay. It came last night. Let me make it clear, its not real, its wooden.photo 1.JPGphoto 2.JPGphoto 3.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

Hello Again!
I ordered a sword off of Ebay. It came last night. Let me make it clear, its not real, its wooden.photo 1.JPGphoto 2.JPGphoto 3.JPG
Can Everyone see it now?

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back