Tryndamere - League of Legends

Very nicely done! I can sense the undying rage :lol

From your build link I see you used thick (looks like 1/4"?) PVC sheet, did you round it with a heat gun before assembling the pieces? I like your technique, looks to be light-weight and effective.

From your build link I see you used thick (looks like 1/4"?) PVC sheet, did you round it with a heat gun before assembling the pieces? I like your technique, looks to be light-weight and effective.

Actually it's 1/8" (3mm) the trim though is a 1/4" triangle so it makes it look thicker than usual. But yeah I heat the pieces then assemble the trim on top of the already formed piece. Hope that answers your question!

Awesome work Junkers! I saw you wearing your costume this year at Fanime. You have an amazing attention to details.

Wow! How do you do armor like that?!?!

Im brand new to cosplay, but I really want to do Jarvan IV someday. I feel like I would need to start now, if I want to have any shot at doing it within this decade...lol

Edit: I see the build log now....I have a lot of reading to do!

The armor was made from 3mm (1/8") thick PVC foam. The trim was 1/4" acrylic triangle so that's maybe why it looks so thick? Yes I also heat shape the pieces with a heat gun. Hope that helps!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back