Last Flight of the Freya 7: props, sets and models from a miniseries

Hi VilleLeskinen!

Indeed it has been slow going on this, but I actually am slowly amassing all the bits we'll need to film. I am scratch-building an M240 incinerator right now (documented over on Alien Legacy but I really ought to share it here too), as well as making two sets of Marine armour and kit.

I will post some progress over here soon. Thanks!

It's been a looong while since I've updated here, and I'm sorry about that! We're still plugging away on this, so here's a quick peek at something we're working on right now. It isn't done, but I hope you'll like the direction we're heading in!

The Freya 7 has a much smaller crew so instead of ten cup there are six, instead of three shelves there are two, and instead of two coffee pots there is one. The Nostromo pantry is a surprisingly complex design for something that gets so little screen time, and I wasn't able to replicate it exactly, but I hope you will enjoy the similarities and pardon the differences.
Next up: lots more Weylan-Yutani logos, more food containers on the bottom shelf, and the pipe leading up from the coffee pot needs to be installed. The cup holder is just a cardboard stencil at the moment, once I have the measurements figured out I will replace it with wood.

How does the family feel about living in the Freya 7?? Surely this stuff is taking up your entire house! Looking great, man.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back