Blast from the Past stuff

Others things I found :

What you see hanging over the stuff, are designer's chairs known as "Eiffel Tower wire chairs".
zVITygtu9d-CvQuKtFoXMim-4Vv8mUAnEWXgCrhKk38=w328-h209-p-no.png

You can also see this novel :
GvtSTYmuWQddh8D8c4xbAnvLA_SC4Sjos6WWFdbxOXY=w143-h214-p-no.jpg

-> The Prince of Tides - Pat Conroy (1986)

And finally this novel (I found it when I realized that the only author I knew with name ending with -CY is TOM CLANCY !) :
Capturedrsquoe3010cran2014-01-16a3000200409_zps27e4a076.png

m1JBDERAg2Bva5sBmpREBtA_zps3ec71a04.jpg

->The Cardinal of the Kremlin - Tom Clancy (1988)

Others things I found :

What you see hanging over the stuff, are designer's chairs known as "Eiffel Tower wire chairs".
View attachment 274388

You can also see this novel :
View attachment 274389

-> The Prince of Tides - Pat Conroy (1986)

And finally this novel (I found it when I realized that the only author I knew with name ending with -CY is TOM CLANCY !) :
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...3010cran2014-01-16a3000200409_zps27e4a076.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/pastoutnet/m1JBDERAg2Bva5sBmpREBtA_zps3ec71a04.jpg

->The Cardinal of the Kremlin - Tom Clancy (1988)

Are you Pastounet on the RVLF forum? :p

And wow, great eyes, thanks a lot ;D I might order this extra items!!

I wanted to update the list again and add the new item we found :p

Sanyo Orange RPT 1200 Phonosphere (70's)
Dragnet VHS tape (1987)
Jaws NES game (1987)
Jaws 2 VHS tape (1978)

R.C. PRO - AM NES game (1988)
Panasonic Toot-a-Loop Radio model R-72 White (1972)
BurgerTime NES game (1987)

Sears Betavision Beta VCR Model 564.53091450 (1983)
Macintosh Plus computer (1986)
National Lampoon's Animal House VHS (1978)
Lava Lite lamp (60's/70's)
Grays Sports Almanac
JVC GR-S77U SVHC Super VHS-C Camcorder (1989)

Black & Decker Power Brush Dustbuster (?)
Magnavox Weekender model AM-62 all transistor radio (1963)
Jimmy Carter Bank coin (1976)
JVC 19" COMMERCIAL COLOR VIDEO MONITOR VM-R190SU (80's)
Pack of Perrier bottles (1982)
Roger Rabbit Plush Toy W/Box Benny Car (1988)
Bust of John F. Kennedy (?)
Pac-Man Lunch Box (1980)
Panasonic Toot-a-Loop Radio model R-72 Yellow (1972)
Ken California (1988)
Barbie Cool Times (1988)

Pack of Mendocino bottles (?)
Macintosh 512K keyboard (1984)
HANS PETERSEN as President Carter "Trust me" Vinyl (1977)
Bee Gees Lunch Box (1978)
Dustbuster Plus 9333 or 9334 or 9335 (1986)

Update:

Bearenstain Bears' Country Picnic Lunchbox (1987)
Eiffel Tower wire chairs (1951)
The Prince of Tides - Pat Conroy (1986)
The Cardinal of the Kremlin - Tom Clancy (1988)
Star - Danielle Steel (1989)
Stand Up Reagan (1989)
Ronald Reagan- Freedom's Finest Hour Vinyl (1987)
DURABEAM torch (?)
Pepsi-Cola bottle 12 OZ (1941)
Donkey Kong Classics NES game (1988)

The name in bold is a reminder for me, they are the item I have :p And yeah, just managed to get this lunchbox today :p

jtot.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is OCD central. I love it :D Good luck in your quest Emma!

Haha thanks xD! There are a few things I won't get though, either because of their size or price xD, So i'm juste getting the smallest stuff xD

On the very left of the extra pictures, I can see a Donkey Kond classic game on NES ^^ I'll add it to the list :p

$_12.JPG

Last edited:
Don't know if anyone else has pointed this out (haven't read through all the pages yet) but the Macintosh in the display window isn't a 512K, its the Macintosh Plus. You can tell by the placement of the Apple logo in the picture in the OP that the logo is about midway up (between the sceen and the bottom of the case). The 512K and also the 128K had the logo in the bottom left corner (about a half inch from the bottom). The Macintosh Plus is the one that has the logo midway up.

mac512k016-r.jpgMacplus.jpg

Attachments

• mac_plus_g4.jpg
    mac_plus_g4.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 139
Make sure you get the Europa version (why they call it Europa i'm not sure) as the US one may be different. Kinda odd they would have one that may be PAL and not the US version.

Don't know if anyone else has pointed this out (haven't read through all the pages yet) but the Macintosh in the display window isn't a 512K, its the Macintosh Plus. You can tell by the placement of the Apple logo in the picture in the OP that the logo is about midway up (between the sceen and the bottom of the case). The 512K and also the 128K had the logo in the bottom left corner (about a half inch from the bottom). The Macintosh Plus is the one that has the logo midway up.

View attachment 276337View attachment 276339

Omg! You're right! The logo seems to be centered :x! Thanks I'll update the list :D

So do you think the keyboard might be a Macintosh plus? (with the number pad?)

Last edited:
The "Mendocino" box that is right of the pac-man lunchbox, below the Ken and Barbie, looks to be a case of Mendocino Brewing Imperial Barely Wine Ale. I'm almost certain. My grandmother used to drink that stuff in the 80's. Sadly, I can't find an image of an old case of it. Imperial-Barley-Wine.jpg

The "Mendocino" box that is right of the pac-man lunchbox, below the Ken and Barbie, looks to be a case of Mendocino Brewing Imperial Barely Wine Ale. I'm almost certain. My grandmother used to drink that stuff in the 80's. Sadly, I can't find an image of an old case of it. View attachment 276685

Yeah it's Mendocino, but I couldn't find anything like it appears on the blast from the past shop, same with Perrier, I think i'll just pass on these 2 items ^^"

Omg! You're right! The logo seems to be centered :x! Thanks I'll update the list :D

So do you think the keyboard might be a Macintosh plus? (with the number pad?)

Not sure, I don't see a Macintosh keyboard anywhere in the picture. I don't remember seeing one in the movie either. Good thing about it being the wrong unit (compared to what the sign in the window says) is that it's considerably cheaper than first run Macintosh.

Not sure, I don't see a Macintosh keyboard anywhere in the picture. I don't remember seeing one in the movie either. Good thing about it being the wrong unit (compared to what the sign in the window says) is that it's considerably cheaper than first run Macintosh.

They still go for quite expensive when they are in working order though, I'll see :p

And here is the keyboard, you can see it at the very corner, I circled it, so you can spot it :p

vjl9.jpg

They still go for quite expensive when they are in working order though, I'll see :p

And here is the keyboard, you can see it at the very corner, I circled it, so you can spot it :p

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/23/vjl9.jpg

Ahh. Didn't even see that. Yeah thats an original Macintosh Keyboard, the later models were thinner at the time. As for the price of a Macintosh Plus, I see them going for $50-$100 all the time. Best place to look is flea markets and garage sales. Ebay you can usually get a decent price for one, but if you are using it for only display purposes spending $60+ is a little steep IMO. That's assuming you want a working one. If it doesn't need to be functioning (which really, are you likely going to use it?) you can get them for $10-$40 all day long on craigslist, ebay and of course garage sales and markets.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back