CW Arrow - "The Hood/Green Arrow"

garzavive

"THE HOOD" - MARK I
This is my first cosplay ever. It took me 5 months to make the suit and bow. The bow is made completely in wood. Quiver in foam.

481081_10201609911268048_997318855_n.jpg

971706_530334997032203_845439693_n.jpg

Maybe I will chance the color to a dark green like in the show costume since I made a mistake with the fabric.
Hope you like it.
Bye

PS: Thanks for the data base from the SAN DIEGO COMIC-CON of last year in the GALLERY section for help me to do it the most accurate job possible.

Wow that's awesome :D I see what you mean about the green, but it's still impressive! What material did you use for it?

i know this topic doesn't belong here but i hope i can get some help. i'm looking for this sweatshirt and no luck yet. if you guys can help i'll really appreciate it. reddawnimage01copy.jpg

When I built my Green Arrow costume the leather jacket wasn't a dark enough green. I rubbed it with black shoe polish and it darkened it and looked great. Maybe you can try on a piece of your cuerina

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back