My Ghostbusters Ghost Trap

Jesso

Interesting story behind this one. Around march I stopped working on my Proton Pack to work on my Ghost Trap, the result was a trip to the emergency room in a Blizzard and seven stitches in my left hand. Let that be a lesson to used the right tools for the job. But fortunately Colin Russel of MultiMediaMayhem was generous enough to sell me a near completed stunt trap and a few odds and ends. This is the result after making a few modifications:

DSCF4254.JPGDSCF4253.JPGDSCF4256.JPG

When I got the trap, the doors didn't open, so I replaced them with doors that did. This gives me not only a place for the 9 volt battery for the electronics but also a small speaker attached to an old MP3 Player, that'll give me the sound effect of a Ghost trapped inside. Maybe next year I'll had a vibration as well to simulate it trying to get out. Like a Matty trap.

The Trap Pedal is made from bits and pieces I had laying around. Not accurate but for something that's just going to be worn around my waist and not seen up close I think it looks okay.
DSCF4258.JPGDSCF4257.JPGDSCF4259.JPG

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back