Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Dont tell me you dint have an emotional moment at the sight of our new king :p
Yes yes, I did indeed :lol I'm just not the type the stand up and song along the national anthem when I hear it, no real patriotism.

JB : if they go with the giant Penny, they need to go all the way then, the giant T-Rex and all the trophies, the multiple batsuits on display and all. That would be really sweet, but I'm not sure we'll get to see the batcave at all in this movie, if it's more focused on the mess made in Metropolis.

Bryan Cranston cools Lex Luthor speculation | TotalFilm.com

"However, while said rumour has been steadily gathering pace online, Cranston himself has suggested that people might be getting a little carried away with themselves.

“This is all news to me,” responded the star,when asked about the rumour that he has in fact signed a six-picture deal with Warner. “I think that maybe my name is bandied about because I’m known to be bald.”

“What bald guy can we get?’” continues Cranston. “The reality is they can take any actor and shave his head or put a bald cap on him.”

So if not Luthor, then how will Cranston be occupying himself post-Breaking Bad?

“I think I’ll relax the rest of the year,” says the star. “There’s some irons in the fire, things that people are talking about, but nothing is set.”

Not a flat denial then, but a definite reality check for those convinced that the deal is already done."

Yeah I really wanted Cranston to be Luthor but I figured it was just a rumor. But maybe WB might consider now since so many people want him to play luthor.

It will be interesting to see what the real casting is the closer it gets to production. Might give a little bit away as far as what the film will entail. (meaning if they leak someone playing metallo, brainiac, etc.) We already assume Luther will be there somewhere.

Metallo would be awesome for a batman superman movie, save brainiac for justice league or something.

Braniac fits more into a superman stand alone picture. However Darkseid thats another story who would be ideally for a JLA movie. The more days pass the more im excited about affleck being Batman tho. Hopefully this might also be a push into him even directing a batman/JLA movie.

Yeah your kinda right, but I love brainiac and I just think they should not do him first. I wonder who is goin to be the villian tho.

Ben Affleck as Batman in the form of Steve Scott comic book art.

affleck-batman-art.jpg

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back