Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Vivek

Master Member
Rumor has it that Warner Bros. will be announcing a Superman Batman crossover film at their panel at Comic Con today.

If they do this, I hope they choose a writer that understands Superman. And enough with this "let's make it as real-world as possible" route.

devincf: Zack Snyder on stage. Here comes the DC movie news. #SDCC

EricVespe: "It's official. We are going to make another Superman movie." -Zack

EricVespe: Harry Lennix , from Man of Steel, has a better voice than Zack, he said. He's about to read something.

devincf: They intro the Batman/Superman movie using Bruce's "Remember my hand on your throat" line from THE DARK KNIGHT RETURNS. #SDCC

Silas Lesnick: "I want you to remember Clark," he says, "In all your private moments. In all the years to come, my hand at your throat. I want you to remember, the one man who beat you."

BPpOGnQCcAACSQ0.jpg:large

Last edited:
I saw this thread a little while ago and thought, yeah right...not gonna happen. But followed the SHH live blog anyway. Talk about a nice surprise!

Cool! So are they hiring Keaton and CGI -ing Reeve?

This^. Not going to lie...that would be EPIC. Not putting much faith in Snyder. Supes was not in the comic except briefly. I guess they will beef up his role, and hope that Bats will fill seats. God I hope they cast Karl Urban as Batman.

Worst idea since Greedo shooting first.

Not at all. If they don't plan on using Christian Bale (which based on the batman symbol above they aren't) then this is the perfect way to reboot Batman without doing an origin story about him, introducing the new batman, and giving the fans something new rather then another stand alone reboot of Batman. I for one said they should do this before JL all along.

I hope they stay clear of the Nolan Batman trilogy. I heard it will be close to Frank Millers Dark Knight Returns

I know it's a huge battle with fans, but theres no way Batman would EVER defeat Superman realistically.

Not even close. Superman could burn him from orbit. I get so tired of reading people's "Batman would have kryptonite - (which doesn't exist in Nolanverse) but even if he did - telescopic vision - super vision and the ability to attack from miles away. Batman wouldn't stand a chance - no matter how deep his voice is.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back