Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

'Justice' is served with another helping of Superman
32396c68cb4009ccc404ccd663d74604_zps5ea1fa2d.jpg

I'm not a huge fan of the new buckle, the 'S' in there makes it a little cheesy and I preferred the oval shape from MoS. Other than that the suit looks almost identical to MoS, maybe the more detailed MoS suit fans can chime in.

I don't u der stand other than to make more toys why they had to change the design .

Doesnt anyone else think that could be Gotham behind superman

Some spoilers if true about villains and possible story points:

Source: EXCLUSIVE: Meet Three Other Bad Guys That Appear In 'Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice' — Latino-Review.com

According to LR, the film versions of the characters will be as follows. Zsasz fights Batman early in the film. Edge is LexCorp’s PR guy and has some verbal debates with Lois Lane. (LR suggests this could be Scoot McNairy’s role.) Cain meets up with Luthor to talk about a potential assassination. The site also mentions that Senator Amanda Waller is in the film, as well.

It still needs something more than a little yellow piping to break up all that blue.

I always felt that it was over textured, they need some smooth areas to contrast with all of that crazy texture, in particular I feel that if they had left the S and the surrounding shield smooth it would look a whole lot better.

Some spoilers if true about villains and possible story points:

Source: EXCLUSIVE: Meet Three Other Bad Guys That Appear In 'Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice' — Latino-Review.com

According to LR, the film versions of the characters will be as follows. Zsasz fights Batman early in the film. Edge is LexCorp’s PR guy and has some verbal debates with Lois Lane. (LR suggests this could be Scoot McNairy’s role.) Cain meets up with Luthor to talk about a potential assassination. The site also mentions that Senator Amanda Waller is in the film, as well.

You'd think they'd have learned from the Schumacher debacles that trying to shoe-horn in too many people just doesn't work....From the sounds of it they're pushing 2x as many heroes and villains as Batman and Robin had. There's only so much screen time. Whedon pulled it off with what? 5-6 characters. BvS is pushing what? 10 by now?

we dont even know in what lenght they will be featured in the movie. This will def be followed by the justice league anyway so most of the characters could just be small cameo's.

I am not a massive fan of oceans 11, but it is possible to make a film with more than 10 characters.

Besides Avengers wasnt just IM, Hulk, Thor, BW, and Hawkeye, you also have Fury, Maria Hill, Coulson, Svenwig, Pepper, and Loki, not to mention the character just called The other.

Everyone had something to do, although obviously some people had more screen time than others.

I think if they were small cameo's, they'd have done better to not tell you beforehand. Let it be a surprise at the theater. Telling you ahead of time about a bunch cameos seems odd or a marketing gimmick. They could pull it off incredibly as well. It clearly remains to be seen. Just all the casting news strikes me a bit as if they're trying too hard.

I always felt that it was over textured, they need some smooth areas to contrast with all of that crazy texture, in particular I feel that if they had left the S and the surrounding shield smooth it would look a whole lot better.

I agree with that. Some smooth parts maybe around the rib area up to the arm pits and crotch/inner thigh would have broken it up nicely. I don't hate it but I do agree over textured is an apt description.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You'd think they'd have learned from the Schumacher debacles that trying to shoe-horn in too many people just doesn't work....From the sounds of it they're pushing 2x as many heroes and villains as Batman and Robin had. There's only so much screen time. Whedon pulled it off with what? 5-6 characters. BvS is pushing what? 10 by now?

PI don't think you can have to many characters in a film ,it's all on how they are used.
Take avengers how many was on the team 6. Then 3 shield agents ,Loki .pepper and that worked.

- - - Updated - - -

PI don't think you can have to many characters in a film ,it's all on how they are used.
Take avengers how many was on the team 6. Then 3 shield agents ,Loki .pepper and that worked.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back