Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

...well, Robin in "Dark Knight Falls" (the 4th book of Miller's Dark Knight Returns) is a girl named Carrie Kelly. Apropos?

Pretty sure it's a prank of some sort, a la Jimmy Kimmel's twerk video, but just in case:

suicide.gif

Re: Beiber as Robin in Batman vs. Superman? Seriously FTW

It's going to be a Funny or Die skit. Don't get your panties all in a bunch. The casting people for aren't THAT retarded.

This was already discussed in the Batman/Superman thread - why do we need to clutter the RPF with yet another thread?

BTW - the Affleck casting is genius casting and he's going to be a perfect Batman. Hopefully, the rest of the movie will live up to that and we won't get another mess like Man of Steel.

i'm so sick of seeing batman and superman movies that i'd honestly watch jay-beebzie as robin. it'd at least be interesting.

i'm so sick of seeing batman and superman movies that i'd honestly watch jay-beebzie as robin. it'd at least be interesting.
Why comment in a thread about a Batman AND Superman movie if you're not interested in either character? Seems kinda pointless.

I think Affleck's suit should have both a Batman symbol and a separate Superman symbol on the chest with a bold VS between them. Then at the point in the film where they decide to put aside their differences Superman can extend his hand to Bats and say something like "We'd make the World's Finest team, Batman -- C'mon, whaddya say?" Batman looks down at the two symbols on his chest and slides the Superman S into the Batman Symbol thus creating the amalgam logo that represents the film. TEAM UP!

And they should skip -- there's not nearly enough skipping in movies these days and damnit, nothing shows the joys of a blossoming friendship more than skipping does.

I think Affleck's suit should have both a Batman symbol and a separate Superman symbol on the chest with a bold VS between them. Then at the point in the film where they decide to put aside their differences Superman can extend his hand to Bats and say something like "We'd make the World's Finest team, Batman -- C'mon, whaddya say?" Batman looks down at the two symbols on his chest and slides the Superman S into the Batman Symbol thus creating the amalgam logo that represents the film. TEAM UP!

And they should skip -- there's not nearly enough skipping in movies these days and damnit, nothing shows the joys of a blossoming friendship more than skipping does.

With Zach Snyder this could very well happen.

Am I the only person who liked Watchmen? I didn't care for Man Of Steel at all, but I thought Watchmen was excellent.
I enjoyed it, I don't think it was quite 'excellent,' parts of it definitely were great. I didn't exactly care for the new ending, but I can understand it.

...and I hated Man of Steel passionately. And I even liked Sucker Punch a bit.

Loved Watchmen, saw it thrice in theatres and didn't mind the change in ending. Snyder did his best to adapt the comics but as a film it was never going to be as great and complex as the source material anyways.
I agree - there's no way that Watchman could match the source material, especially as a movie. A twelve episode mini-series on HBO or something would've been the best way to give justice to the source material (and even that would be limiting).

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back