Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

No, it's not. I am still skeptical about this news until an official announcement happens. The Damon bit seems totally made up.

Bryan Cranston would make an interesting choice, but it's far from confirmed. All articles about the Lex Luthor casting are still sourcing only one site.

Bryan Cranston Considers Playing Lex Luthor Metro.us
The rumor originated when Metro.us asked him if he would consider the role. His reply was as follows.

Give me a call,” he says with a grin. And to hear Cranston tell it, he’s already given some thought as to getting into Luthor’s psyche. “I like Lex Luthor. I think he’s misunderstood. He’s a loveable, sweet man,” Cranston says.

That was two weeks ago, whether he has been already approached is still up for speculation. No confirmation, despite what Cosmic Book News says.

I've dipped my toes about Ben now I'm about waist deep and I'm more interested in seeing how he does rather than pick him apart.

Agreed. Not thrilled with the casting, but he is experienced enough and has a bit of range, so I would rather see him knock it out of the park then put him down and tear him apart. Because if they fail then hope for this being an ongoing series of awesome man of steel/worlds finest/JL films falls apart.

This is the 1st time I've read about this movie actually being made. :facepalm I would rather have a MOS trilogy, Superman's story deserves that treatment. This sounds like just another Avenger's style train wreck, muddling the story to cram in as many heros as possible. :(

This is the 1st time I've read about this movie actually being made. :facepalm I would rather have a MOS trilogy, Superman's story deserves that treatment. This sounds like just another Avenger's style train wreck, muddling the story to cram in as many hero's as possible. :(

Finally, someone who speaks my language ;)

Reel

Marvel started out ok. Now they are making movies about talking squirrels and trees and dragging out characters that don't hold much interest. I can only hope DC can stick to the more serious tone and hardcore characters.

Marvel started out ok. Now they are making movies about talking squirrels and trees and dragging out characters that don't hold much interest. I can only hope DC can stick to the more serious tone and hardcore characters.
Yup, cause Iron Man 3 is rated at 78% with $408,569,263 gross, while Man of Steel is at 56% at Rotten Tomatoes and $290,229,822.

I think Marvel's doing just fine... let's also note they have a primetime, live action television program set to debut shortly; one more movie set to come out this year and FOUR movies next year (Cap, Spidey, X-Men and Guardians). (Yes, let's note only two are part of the Marvel Movie U).

While, DC has just Superman/Batman on the schedule.

Let's hope DC can catch up and make some good comic book movies.

Cool Superman/Batman fan made Movie Poster

Came across this pretty sweet poster today so thought I'd share...

World's Finest (18)-1.jpg

Feel free to add any you guys find...

I have more of a concern with the two characters sharing the bill. Let's keep batman as a secondary character so we only get a taste of him. Besides there's never really been a great film with "vs" in the title. It sounds like a wrestling match.

The other thing is that history has proven that creative teams, not casting, wreck movies

I have more of a concern with the two characters sharing the bill. Let's keep batman as a secondary character so we only get a taste of him. Besides there's never really been a great film with "vs" in the title. It sounds like a wrestling match.

The other thing is that history has proven that creative teams, not casting, wreck movies

Godzilla Vs (fill in the blank) -- all fantastic works of cinema.

Scott Pilgram was also good - just not for everybody.

I also enjoy from time to time Joe Vs The Volcano - no joke.

And casting can totally ruin a movie - Chris O'Donell as Robin?!?!

Im a lot happier that Affelck will be helping with writing the script. I really dont see the problem with him being batman, maybe he is too ''famous'', but why is the such a huge uproar with some fans?

I would of loved John Hamm to be batman.

Chris O'Donnell was hardly the biggest problems with those movies

I would of loved John Hamm to be batman.

John Hamm is the new Puddy or Bruce Campbell that every time there's a empty cape that needs to be filled he's the one people immediately go to. It's mostly due to looks - Bruce, Puddy and Hamm are all square jawed but they are also goofy in a way Batman definitely is NOT - Affleck will nail this as long as they give him some creative input on the script.

Any actor who plays Robin has a mighty obstacle to overcome, namely that Robins are cute little pudgy birds that do not evoke a sense of fear in the slightest. Robin is probably the second dumbest character in the DC Comics world.

"Oh my god run...there's a boy in a bright orange, yellow, and green outfit coming towards us!"

Saw this on facebook earlier. I think whoever put it together did a pretty good job with what footage they used and didn't over do it with stuff that was obviously the latest filming. All in all the serious tone of Affleck and seeing Cranston as "Lex" in this fan made makes me optimistic.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back