Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Asking whether Ben Affleck should play the role of Batman is a moot point, he's a fantastic story-tellers tool when given the right creative direction and writing. I think there's a more pertinent question that needs to be asked and that is; do we really want Zack Snyder directing the next movie? Comic Books have always been about story-telling, something that seems to fly over Snyder's head...

Just my two cents.

Last edited:
Based on this image I'd say this will not be a Batman vs Superman fight.But rather this was already used as the logo for Superman/Batman : Public Enemieswhere Superman and Batman team up together against President Lex Luthor.If that's the case I'd be more interested in who would fill the large Hooters in the Power-Girl role ?

I can't imagine why it would even be a Batman vs Superman fight. The man of steel is impervious. Batman couldn't inflict any harm to superman unless he had kryptonite but then Batman wouldn't be a hero.. he'd be the villain.... otherwise Superman would take out batman easy. very short movie.

I very much doubt that even if the title says batman vs superman it will be an actual movie about them fighting it out. Movie would prob be shorter then the trailer.

I can't imagine why it would even be a Batman vs Superman fight. The man of steel is impervious. Batman couldn't inflict any harm to superman unless he had kryptonite but then Batman wouldn't be a hero.. he'd be the villain.... otherwise Superman would take out batman easy. very short movie.

Does Kryptonite even exist in the MoS universe? It seemed to be more atmospheric pressure and gas mix that weakened him in that movie.

But I do remember the cheer of the crowd when this trailer played before Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade -- 89 was a great summer to be alive.
http://youtu.be/OkTZH8We8wo

OMG, a blast from my past. Love it. We're still talking BEN AFFLECK!!!! I would have rather seen an aged Michael Keaton play Bruce Wayne with newer suit and new "Wonderful Toys" kick the crap outta Sups.

Reel

I've said it before, Billy Zane for Lex

ba7yvama.jpg

jyru4ube.jpg

Reel

Does Kryptonite even exist in the MoS universe? It seemed to be more atmospheric pressure and gas mix that weakened him in that movie.

I would be fine if they introduce it as some kind of remains of Zod's attack, from his ship or from the world engine, that radiates krypton's atmosphere. So kryptonite wouldn't weaken him to a point where he can't even stand on his feet, but would simply strip him of his power.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back