Pacific Rim Ranger Bomber Jacket

Yeah you can tell that the original was hand painted.
Plus with all that detail you have no choice.

Traditionally bomber jackets where hand painted.

Exaxtly...reel images leatherwear is making them. I'm hoping they turn out good. With the correct logo and such. I talked to them a bit about it on Facebook.

The jacket looks great! It looks like they need to change the collar to a brown fur to match the screen jackets. I assume the placement and choice of logos on the jacket is just for their pototype. Since the back logo is wrong, the nose art needs to be much higher, the kill markers should be painted and it looks like they still need the arm patch. Overall they are getting close!

The jacket looks great! It looks like they need to change the collar to a brown fur to match the screen jackets. I assume the placement and choice of logos on the jacket is just for their pototype. Since the back logo is wrong, the nose art needs to be much higher, the kill markers should be painted and it looks like they still need the arm patch. Overall they are getting close!

You're correct Psicorp, Ive been helping kurt with the jacket, he has the 1st Pacific Defence corp embodied badge made by LeeS which will go on the arm and the correct logos for the back and front, i think the hope is the 1st production model will be available around end of feb

You're correct Psicorp, Ive been helping kurt with the jacket, he has the 1st Pacific Defence corp embodied badge made by LeeS which will go on the arm and the correct logos for the back and front, i think the hope is the 1st production model will be available around end of feb

Sweet!! Good to hear!!

I found a higher rez image of the symbol with the correct colors that I will be painting on hopefully this weekend.

http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa330/murded/color_zps61e99591.jpg

You can buy these as a patch from etsy.

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/228737633/pacific-rim-striker-eureka-max-patch?ref=pr_shop

IMG_2162.JPG

Here is my WIP of Sasha's Jacket. It was made from scratch, patterned after a standard double breasted trench coat. It doesn't show up well in crappy lighting but I weathered the fabric first by soaking it in water with a little bleach then drying it outside the house exposed in the elements for a week.

I made a few deviations from the original because I want to use this as a regular jacket. Like the welt pocket with zipper, it was suppose to be at the chest but I lowered it down to the waist, more accessible and "natural" place to put a welt pocket. I will also be making a detachable fur collar that will be held on top of the jacket collar by concealed snap buttons.

13324156_10206297008413047_578951131_o (1).jpg

Hey guys. I used a paint marker on my PVC jacket is there anything I can put on it to keep it from rubbing off?

Attachments

• IMG_20190124_110827.jpg
    IMG_20190124_110827.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 130
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back