looking for pics of pacfic rim pin up art!

mattrendar

In pacific rim . The mech gypsy danger has pin up art painted on its chest. Does any one have close ups of the art work or pics of this nose art? Any pics or links would be helpful.

Dude, i've been trying to find that artwork, so far no dice. If I find something i'll definitely let you know! As a pin up photographer i'd love to do something like that with one of my models!

-River

bad one ,
2emhft1.jpg

Yeah, in the original trailers, they had the original actress/processing so it "was" GlaDOS. But it was toned down in the final release of the movie. Guess the fans found it a bit distracting.

I'm working on making a recreation of it based on the screencaps here. I'm drawing it by hand and I am going to 'ink' it and color it in photoshop when I am done with the sketch. Progress here. Nevermind the 'gun;' I'll work up a better when when I get my eyes on some references.

hey guys the costume designer for the movie posted the pin up art that was on yancy and raleigh's bomber jackets!
Charlie's+pin+up+2.jpg
it has a different perspective than the one on gipsy danger ie its not distorted
im pumped as hell coz im making a gipsy danger jacket

also i would hardly call it an homage to Portal considering they hired Ellen McLain and bought the rights to the voice from Gaben

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back