Dye Sub Printing and DESIGN partnership - knowledge of 3d models

TxBabyHuey

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I am trying to help my boss's business expand. As I am looking at these dye sub suits I know they are designed over a pelted 3d model.

If you are not familiar with pelting, think of a bear skin rug. You cut the fur along symmetrical seam lines so that it flattens out.

I am disecting and pelting a 3d model as we speak. The thing is most people won't give out their 3d models which is understandable.

4neodesigns has a very good pelt, but our printer only prints 44" wide, so after the legs are pelted it creates a problem.

But, I can cut at the waist line and boot line and all you'd see is the seam, some people will care, most won't.

I have this 3d model, and if there is someone out there that can these dye sub patterns I would gladly give you the model, uv texture, and have access to print and sew these suits together.

The thing is it would be easier for me to show the lady how to sew it together if I knew what parts are what.

Is there anybody or a few that want to help?

The first suit I am personally going to design is the Tron outfit, whatever other designs you think you can do I am open to suggestions if you have experience, or knowledge of this.

Plus if you already do this and want a 3d model and pelted a certain way, I think I can help to an extent.

So Sonjou's patterns are wider than 44' which our printer cannot do.

So I had to make my own template. I have the 3d model and Pelted design so that you can design and wrap it on the 3d model to see that all the lines meet together.

I don't know what to offer commission wise, talk to me, but we FOR SURE can work out something where every one sold you get a percentage.

Here is the first draft, and this design can be altered to fit certain design criteria. Hit me up. testeruvSAMPLE.jpgUVMAN.jpgUVMAN1.jpgUVMAN2.jpgUVMAN3.jpgUVMAN4.jpg

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back