Help With Deadpool Costume...

Redpandas

Hello all, I am going to be starting a Deadpool costume very soon and I need some help.
Deadpool costume idea.jpg I like this idea for a suit and want to find a shirt like that but I cannot find one anywhere, I want the black on it and the main part red if anyone could give me a link to a shirt I would appreciate it.
I do not need the motocross pants because I want to change that a bit or get a different design.
The belt I believe and read that you can do with clay and doing a hard coat over to hold it on.
Another thing I want to do straps that run under the arm pits and back around like in this picture. Any ideas on how to make them or where to find anything close to them would be appreciated.
1376300-the_man_without_sense_by_samuraiblack.jpg
Lastly where can I locate a good mask to go along with it, I have seen a lot of suits with cheap, poorly designed masks that ruin the whole suit and would appreciate a link to anything as to how to make one or where to buy one for a good price. Thanks a lot people...

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back