Blu-ray DVD Deals (Buck Rogers in the 25th Century: Complete Series)

re: Blu-ray DVD Deals (Abbott & Costello: Complete Universal Pictures Collection $50.99)

That Planet of the Apes collection is a good deal. I have the older one that is all the original movies only but they're well worth that price as they look amazing.

re: Blu-ray DVD Deals (Abbott & Costello: Complete Universal Pictures Collection $50.99)

Wow there's a lot of middle of the road and bad reviews for that set. Does anyone on here have it to see if the complaints are legit?

That's a great price!

Re: Blu-ray DVD Deals (Bond 50: The Complete 22 Film Collection for $110)

They did a while back. I got it for 50% off. Worth every penny and then some.

They'll drop it again. Maybe not that low, but they'll drop it again. You just have to keep your eye out.

Hey guys, speaking of, and this isn't a commercial, but I use camelcamelcamel.com for this exact purpose. It tracks Amazon prices, and I have one in for the Bond set.

Doesn't Amazon itself send you an email when an item on your wish list drops in price? I thought they did, anyway. Maybe that's Steam I'm thinking of, though...

Umm, just to clarify- Star Trek TNG the complete series is the DVD set, not bluray.

They are only up to season 5 on bluray for Next Generation. :)

Kevin

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back