Iron man 3 shock gloves help wanted

LeePerry

Hi everyone who sees this but in iron man 3 after his suit needs charging and is driving to get the mandarin the boy phones him and he has his attack the little boy says over the phone "your a mechanic why dont you go build something". He then goes to the store and builds his "suit" witch he goes after the mandarin with. what im trying to get at is has anyone tryed to recreate that suit with the shock gloves and the gun thing or does anyone know what this suit could be called? ive been trying to look around for it on the forum and on the internet but have had no luck. I have been thinking about when my mk 4 armour is done about re creating the glove and gun that he made :)

Hi everyone who sees this but in iron man 3 after his suit needs charging and is driving to get the mandarin the boy phones him and he has his attack the little boy says over the phone "your a mechanic why dont you go build something". He then goes to the store and builds his "suit" witch he goes after the mandarin with. what im trying to get at is has anyone tryed to recreate that suit with the shock gloves and the gun thing or does anyone know what this suit could be called? ive been trying to look around for it on the forum and on the internet but have had no luck. I have been thinking about when my mk 4 armour is done about re creating the glove and gun that he made :)
the shock glove is just a regular garden glove with a couch cushion spring on the palm hooked up to a battery...the gun is probably just a home made gas powered potato gun that shoots nails...or a modified paintball gun... just some good old fashion home depot tinkering

I would call it "Mark CS" as its not so much a suit, but tony making his way towards his "clean slate" hence CS

Also a question ive been wondering about: In the film tony says he has a Suit that can catch explosives mid-air - which suit would this be :S

There is also something from the movie witch i am yet to understand, why do the suits need charging when the arc reactor powers the suit?

hahaha. . .finally someone also noticed this :D well to answer this. . i don't know either :facepalm

You know what bugged me was, why was he waiting for that suit to charge when he had thirty plus suits he could of called to pick him up at anytime??

the shock glove is just a regular garden glove with a couch cushion spring on the palm hooked up to a battery...the gun is probably just a home made gas powered potato gun that shoots nails...or a modified paintball gun... just some good old fashion home depot tinkering

:thumbsup

When the parts of the suit fly around, not connected to the arc reactor, they need a power supply.

Remember, the barrel of monkeys scene Stark is *not* in the suit....it gets hit by a bus

hahaha. . .finally someone also noticed this :D well to answer this. . i don't know either :facepalm

When the parts of the suit fly around, not connected to the arc reactor, they need a power supply.

Remember, the barrel of monkeys scene Stark is *not* in the suit....it gets hit by a bus

ohhh yeah i remember that scene. . . :thumbsup that clears the confusion :lol

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back