COL Stars and Stripes, Reporting for Duty!

Fly4v

Sr Member
321726-col-stars-stripes.jpg

I was inspired to make the Colonel since it was American themed but not Captain America.
It took about 2 months.
The cost was $350.04.

Here is the build: http://www.therpf.com/f24/colonel-stars-stripes-179401/
This is the only finished photo I have up to this point but will post more when I get them.

Edit: What impressed me most about the costume was how deceptive it was. At first glance it appeared to be off the shelf but actually required a lot of work.

Most proud that it got Mark Millar's interest. He has yet to accept my offer to replace Jim.

Last edited:
This is SO AWESOME!!! You really fit the character! Everything looks so spot-on it's incredible!! I've been following your build thread and it's just amazing how much work and effort you put into getting this just right. And the fact that you were able to create something so accurate with the limited amount of images that were available is insane. Truly a kick-ass job sir! :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

Yeah, That looks ******* wicked! (excuse the language Col. ;) ) Everything is spot on, and you pull this off perfectly. (y)cool

Thanks, guys.

Don't worry Big Daddy, I'll give you a pass. Eisenhower, schvants!

Not doing very well at planning get togethers at the moment but do you intend to attend any of the cons this year?

If the attachments turn to the 'look who's popular'.
Please click on the image, then click the magnifying glass in the lower right corner and the image should appear.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back