Space 1999 44" Eagle from Rogue Studio

Well I have everything but no where to build it. Very big. I'm in the process of finishing a work room and then will get started.

Re: Space 1999 44" Eagle from Rogue Studio

Not a lot I can say other than these are the best castings I have ever seen!

- - - Updated - - -

I am waiting on my brass spine, cages and some misc parts. Should be complete in a few weeks.

Hey there, can you tell us how much the kit costs? And where we can find it? I have noticed a few already asked, not sure if I missed the answer or not.:D

T minus 14 days to Jersey Fest. I pulled this out and started today. I can't enter it as I did not do the brass I suppose. Let's see if the self imposed deadline works. I'm starting with the passenger pod. Going for the factory fresh look before Alan picks it up.

13 days to go. I started with the passenger pod. Just have to reinforce the bottom and close it up.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 81
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 75
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 81
I made some forward progress today installed flat steel bars in the side pods. also ordered some 1971 for diamond white and spray cans to see how that goes.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 85
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 81
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back