San Diego Comic-Con 2014 SDCC

Finished my Registration. Apparently will not know for 48-72 hours if I got a ticket for Saturday. Hopefully my bank statement will tell me sooner. Oh well all I can do now is keep my fingers crossed!

Me and my friend Nithin got our Comic-Con Badges :).

Massive thanks to him for making it happen, as I was stuck in the waiting room forever and he made it all possible.

Now the bigger question is whether I will get my US visa. Well if not, there is always next year.

Awesome! The family and I are headed to our 1st Comic Con. Purchased Friday and Saturday passes, just in case.

Brian

Still stuck in waiting room hell on two different machines with two different log-ins.

It must be truly random, and I can nearly smell the disappointment from Long Beach. Although that could just be LA...hard to say...

Preview, Friday and Sat are sold out. I think im out, this waiting room sucks. Register, wait 4 months, then.....wait again? I wonder how many people registered for the 130,000(?) badges.

I went last year and I still couldn't get Friday and Saturday tickets at either registration. Still going, but it's a disappointment to have just two days on the floor. I wish there was a way to get them to accept my press application. They don't even respond to me except in a form letter that has nothing to do with my application.

Preview, Friday and Sat are sold out 5minutes befor 9:00 AM...
The EPIC waiting room say -the sale beginns AFTER 9:00 AM...
curious...:confused :cry

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back