San Diego Comic-Con 2014 SDCC

I can't wait....lol..I hope I will be able to get tickets....I just got my hotel...dam hotel was a grip...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JUDGE ME IF YOU DARE lol

12659715603_68f37b9ed7_z.jpg

Lol...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ha! While I am happy SDCC streamlined the process a little better this time around (after getting in the waiting room it only took 10-15 mins. To complete my transaction) I wish they would have had the ticket sales last August like they usually do. All the places I usually stay at are all booked up. Luckily I have family in So. Cal.

So are most of the tickets basically almost sold out now?
I'm from the UK and was really hoping to go this year, but obviously I've never been before so don't qualify for pre-reg.
I've spent ages saving up for this trip and it looks like it's all for nothing.
They gave first dibs to people who've already been (no offense to anyone here personally I just don't understand why you should get special treatment just because you've attended previous shows) which is really unfair to first timers/ those coming from abroad. Plus they now won't release the remaining tickets until probably after March which means I can't book my trip until then, making it super expensive to book last minute, even if I get tickets because lets face it I'm not going to spent over £2000/$3000 on the trip if I can't get tickets.

I'm just really angry at all of this to be honest, I kind of got my hopes up thinking that maybe this year I had a chance but my chances are looking super slim now.

No all tickets are not sold out. They are still going to do the general sales for those who weren't eligible for pre registration.

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Tapatalk 2

From the email:

"Comic-Con International is pleased to announce that Open Online Registration is finally here! Comic-Con 2014 Open Online Registration will begin shortly after 9:00 AM Pacific Time (PT) on Saturday, March 15, 2014.

The EPIC Registration landing page will open at 7:00 AM (PT) for you to enter your personal registration code and authorize your device to enter the waiting room.

Your personal registration code and link to the landing page will be sent to you via email at least 24 hours prior to the start of the sale. You can also access your registration code by logging in to your Member ID account and selecting the “Registration Info” tab.

We suggest you add do-not-reply@comic-con.org as an approved/authorized sender to your email account.

You must authorize your registration code prior to 9:00 AM (PT) on March 15. The EPIC Registration waiting room will close for entry at 9:00 AM (PT).

Are you wondering what a registration code is? Confused about why there are two different opening times? For answers to these important questions and others, we strongly encourage you to read the Comic-Con 2014 Open Online Registration instructions.

You can also find important registration information and helpful tips on Toucan, the Official Blog of Comic-Con International, WonderCon, and APE. Click the “Registration Update” link on the categories menu for specific registration related topics.

Please keep in mind that not all eligible attendees will be able to purchase a badge during Open Online Registration. There are far more eligible attendees than badges available. You can increase your chances of obtaining a badge by reading all of the instructions carefully and having your personal information ready on the day of the sale. "

From the email:

"Comic-Con International is pleased to announce that Open Online Registration is finally here! Comic-Con 2014 Open Online Registration will begin shortly after 9:00 AM Pacific Time (PT) on Saturday, March 15, 2014.

The EPIC Registration landing page will open at 7:00 AM (PT) for you to enter your personal registration code and authorize your device to enter the waiting room.

Your personal registration code and link to the landing page will be sent to you via email at least 24 hours prior to the start of the sale. You can also access your registration code by logging in to your Member ID account and selecting the “Registration Info” tab.

We suggest you add do-not-reply@comic-con.org as an approved/authorized sender to your email account.

You must authorize your registration code prior to 9:00 AM (PT) on March 15. The EPIC Registration waiting room will close for entry at 9:00 AM (PT).

Are you wondering what a registration code is? Confused about why there are two different opening times? For answers to these important questions and others, we strongly encourage you to read the Comic-Con 2014 Open Online Registration instructions.

You can also find important registration information and helpful tips on Toucan, the Official Blog of Comic-Con International, WonderCon, and APE. Click the “Registration Update” link on the categories menu for specific registration related topics.

Please keep in mind that not all eligible attendees will be able to purchase a badge during Open Online Registration. There are far more eligible attendees than badges available. You can increase your chances of obtaining a badge by reading all of the instructions carefully and having your personal information ready on the day of the sale. "

you beat me to it, I guess we all going to have to slave through Sunday
Well, those of us who don't have one already

Damnit. First time trying to buy comic con tickets and didn't realize my wife needs a Member ID too. Guess I'm either going by myself or next year :(

SDCC here I come! I've got my fingers crossed for that "randomly generated" list they compile.
I'll try and finish my Ultimate Spider-Man suit before then and have it be the debut if I go.

Kind of nervous I'll miss out, but even so, I'll have already experienced WonderCon, and I've heard it's almost​ as good as SDCC.

3 more hours to go. And contrary to what was shown on The Big Bang Theory, guess one is not supposed to hit refresh after entering the waiting room :).

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back