WAR MACHINE Mark II (Formerly Canadian Patriot) Repaint Complete - VIDEO First Post

STEALTH

Sr Member
So, I've finished Repainting my "Canadian Patriot" Costume from the speed build from Fan Expo Toronto 2013.

I finally got around to finishing it up and It's now "War Machine Mark II" mode

Here's a video capturing me and my friend in the process"

Enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: IRON PATRIOT Costume Build - TUTORIAL VLOG

Before I started any of my own projects recently, for 2months I read everything I could on this Pepakura process and your tutorials were one of the first and best I stumbled upon, so thanks!
And now I'm about to finally begin resin/fibreglass my own helmets so I'm more than excited to see more tutorials and can't wait to see the final result of these two suits!

I will be basically going back and covering anything I've missed. I think it makes sense to do it this way. I didn't have time before. I will try to cover as much as possible this time around.

Thanks for following a long. I've already started the helmet.

AWESOME !
hope you'll do a hinge tutorial!
cant wait to see the canadian patriot !!
just an idea : you could spray paint : A MARI USQUE AD MARE hehe i know you know what is it ;)
hope to see both of you at montreal comic con this year !

Awesome awesome awesome!
I may just have to wait for your next few tutorials before I actually do start resin/bondo myself then...:D
There were a few things the last time round in your tuts that I didn't fully understand so this'll be a lot of help to a first timer like me!
Very interested to see how you'll keep the details in the top of the helmet/faceplate intact during bondo and how to cut this faceplate off but keeping it neat.
Keep up the great work bro!

yes, that will be covered. It's going be quite annoyingly detailed. The videos will be incredibly specific.
It's the only way people can find what they want and apply it to any costume they make.

I have until Halloween to build both. Lots of time really. I can afford to do the "tutorial" Vlog this way.

This is going to be exciting. Subscribing to this one. I have a question Stealth, will you be doing a vlog on your future builds ie molding, casting ect? GM

I'll know when the time comes. Thanks for the interest as usual Murdoch. I always appreciate it.

Hey Stealth i saw your vlog and i had just wondered will the difference between the 2 be just the paint or will you be tweeking the CDN Patriot? Now if you are up for minor tweeking then may i recommend a taste of Canadian aviation history, The Avro Arrow. That would be an interesting look...GM

Hey Stealth i saw your vlog and i had just wondered will the difference between the 2 be just the paint or will you be tweeking the CDN Patriot? Now if you are up for minor tweeking then may i recommend a taste of Canadian aviation history, The Avro Arrow. That would be an interesting look...GM

Oh my god thats an awesome idea !!!
Its my favorite aircraft and the most interesting and awesome from the whole candian history !!!
Hehe we're awesome.

Oh my god thats an awesome idea !!!
Its my favorite aircraft and the most interesting and awesome from the whole candian history !!!
Hehe we're awesome.
Hey man were you aware that the cdn military had the idea of recreating the arrow, and once again the cdn gov. swines killed that idea. I cannot begin to express how much that pisses me off. This is a subject that i can talk about for hours. But that is off topic. But a cdn patriot is an incredible idea, eagerly waiting to see what Stealth creates from his labratory...GM

good for you man! i'm also starting to ween myself off pep =P freehand is a lot more fun!!

Hearing that you'll be making another tutorial series is probably the best Canada's Day news I've ever heard lol. There's no Question that my own foam pep attempts would not have been possible without your videos. I can't wait to see more detailed vids (esp how you make the hinge mechanism). I know that the videos take a long time so thanks a lot for taking the time to make them!!

Im going to building a IM Patriot along with Stealth!! This should be fun!!! Lets do this Stealth!

Hey guys, thanks for supporting this.
I wanted to get the first few videos out today on the software for the beginners but I need to get a new microphone tomorrow.
I can't find my regular mic and using the mic from my webcam is giving this annoying muffled sound when I speak.

Should have some videos up tomorrow.

Note - Iron Patriot Tutorial Videos are down until I can resolve an issue in regards to the Tutorials

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back