Finally, found a Adler Universal 39... but looking to purchase another one.

NeoAgent

I have been looking for well over a year for an Adler Universal 39 and finally found one which arrived yesterday. Slight problem, although the typewriter looks Ok it was damaged severely during shipping and does not work. So I'm still looking for a working Adler Universal 39, seems these are few and far between. During my search I did find a few that were sold, but this is the only one I found that was actually for sale and it was on an obscure German website. Any help would be appreciated.

Here are a few pics of my (damaged) Adler Universal 39

adler39_1.jpg

adler39_0.jpg

adler39_2.jpg

Still a good find. I too have been searching for ever with no luck. Like you said I found a few that were sold but not for sale.
I hope you find a working one....well...unless I still have not found one. I hope we both find one, but not the same one.

Still a good find. I too have been searching for ever with no luck. Like you said I found a few that were sold but not for sale.
I hope you find a working one....well...unless I still have not found one. I hope we both find one, but not the same one.

Thanks, I hope we both find one to also... not to be mean but hope I find one first.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back