Independence Day: Resurgence

The tagline for the new one should be "THEY'RE BACK AND THIS TIME THEY BROUGHT ANTIVIRUS SOFTWARE".

I hope it doesn't suck. They have had plenty of time to get it right.

If you look at the trailer its just the same movie as the first one, with the volume turned up to 11. At least the first one had visuals you had never seen before.

I remember even as a kid dropping my jaw when Jeff Goldblum's character David uploads the virus to the alien mother ship. Awesome visuals, truly.

Or maybe I am thinking of a different scene :lol :lol

They would just design a horrific virus for humans as payback and wipe us out in no time. Truly a popcorn flick which is fine, the first was very much so.

One thing about some alien movies I can't stand is when they make them look so unbeatable it takes a deus ex machina to win. That movie where the aliens were invisible (just looked it up The Darkest Hour) etc, etc.

Here we have the aliens back and the Earth has a good military complex going for them BUT LOOK, a new ship almost the size of the moon is landing on the planet. What the hell could they do against that thing??? i guess they'll show something but not sure I'll like it! hehe

It would have been neat if they'd brought back the original kid actors to reprise their roles since they got so many others. Good lord we survive an alien invasion yet still have to let the UN exist lol. If nothing else I can't wait to see production art for this one.

the trailer looks great! im still hoping/praying they will make a big budget D9-2 that looks as good as this. :popcorn cant get enough of gravity guns using pigs for ammo :love

the trailer looks awesome, I don't care if the movie sucks I have to go see it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back