HALO: REACH MA37 ASSAULT RIFLE: finished pics on page 2! [extremely pic heavy]

Re: HALO: REACH MA37 ASSAULT RIFLE [extremely pic heavy]

First I herped, then I derped, and now I've got to find some way to clean off my screen. Thanks a lot Gabe. How many times do I have to tell you... Warn me first! Good thing I'm not in a public place.

Re: HALO: REACH MA37 ASSAULT RIFLE [extremely pic heavy]

First I herped, then I derped, and now I've got to find some way to clean off my screen. Thanks a lot Gabe. How many times do I have to tell you... Warn me first! Good thing I'm not in a public place.

Sorry, Brandon!!! lol

that's is beautiful. You thought about molding it at all?

Seeing as I'm making this one for Brandon, that's going to be his department. But as far as I know, he is planning to mold it.

Now then, time for the finished product WITH PAINT!!! (this one's gonna be a bit pic heavy because I took a lot of pictures in different lighting to give a better idea of the depth of the detail in the paint)

Disassembled, ready for primer.

Initial metal finish, before weathering.

With weathering. (natural light)

indoor lighting

with a few of my other guns

And few poses :)

:popcorn:cheers

Well, that's all for now! This is one of my best, I dare say ;)
Let me know know what you guys think, I'm excited to see some responses!!

-Lost Viking out.

Nice, I remember that DMR you built awhile back. Curious, who's ODST helmet is that? Looks like a Sean Bradley, but clearly from Halo 3: ODST. That's a very accurate color visor for it.

As for the AR, yea, that's something that I wouldn't mind adding to my collection. I've already got my dogwizard H3 Grav hammer, Smick Reach pistol, Thorssoli MG-34G and a Lee Keegan BR-55. Unfortunately had to sell my Matsuo/Operation Chastity SMG :'( Love the weapons from these games.

Now if I can only convince Volpin to get a run of his Needler's, I'd be set! Great work as always, keep it up!

Wow. Spectacular bit of work. Quite impressed by the magazine, much room left to add a small clip or similar to add that realistic click?

Great painting did it take you very long to do all that weathering?

Cool helmet too I thought you photoshopped a ODST helmet on your face for a second, it looks ripped straight from the game.

Last edited:
Nice, I remember that DMR you built awhile back. Curious, who's ODST helmet is that? Looks like a Sean Bradley, but clearly from Halo 3: ODST. That's a very accurate color visor for it.

As for the AR, yea, that's something that I wouldn't mind adding to my collection. I've already got my dogwizard H3 Grav hammer, Smick Reach pistol, Thorssoli MG-34G and a Lee Keegan BR-55. Unfortunately had to sell my Matsuo/Operation Chastity SMG :'( Love the weapons from these games.

Now if I can only convince Volpin to get a run of his Needler's, I'd be set! Great work as always, keep it up!

Yep, it's one of Sean's Dutch helmets :) I did the outer blue/grey coat myself.

Wow. Spectacular bit of work. Quite impressed by the magazine, much room left to add a small clip or similar to add that realistic click?

No room at all, sorry to say. The mag goes all the way in up to receiver block.

Great painting did it take you very long to do all that weathering?

Cool helmet too I thought you photoshopped a ODST helmet on your face for a second, it looks ripped straight from the game.

The weathering actually took me less than a day for blackwash and scratches together :)

Yes, Sean Bradley did an incredible job on the helmet. I love it!!!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back