Shinon's mecha files >> Gundam Exia 3D files 1st post <<

S

Shinon

Hi everyone,
Today, I create this new thread for share some old work, 3D models, more precisely that I make with a member of my family some years ago. I hope some people will unfolded and give a reason to live for this tread :D. Oh, and last thing, the 3D models had a little problem. IT'S TOO BIG ! :lol Well, the unfolder will see it :lol
CREDITS
I want to thank JFcustom for giving me the idea that I never had.

Each files will be protected by a different password ! If you want the password, send me a private message.

So, let's started with the 1st files :

20101223131421!GN-001_Gundam_Exia.jpg
Gundam Exia 3D model : 4shared.com - free file sharing and storage (.3ds)

Gundam Dynames coming soon

Last edited by a moderator:
My bad, it's a private folder. I will change that now

EDIT :
It's okay now, i think :lol Tell me if you have another problem.

Could you post some screenshots of these models, Please ? It may help us drooling over our keyboards. :)

here is a screenshots of Dynames right now :
dynames.png
and here is Exia :
exia.png
I use sketchup because I learn how to use it at school last year

Exia looks beautiful! It's a shame that the waist is so tight. Some parts will do really nicely as a base for a project I one day hope to get round to so I might use this with custom built bits if thats cool with you?

If you search more on sketchup 3dwarehouse, you will find something trouble : Last Shadow 117 and 81 ARMY SOUL have exactly the same modeling (Exia and Dynames). But Last Shadow 117 or 81 ARMY SOUL is not me, I will ask friends and family who have the files if they shared on sketup 3D warehouse or not. If it's the case, no need password :lol

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back