TK412's 41st Elite Corps Clone trooper Armor

Seeker

Well after years and years of studying clone armor, I'm finally getting into to swing of things. I decided to go with the 41st Elite Corps color scheme. Here's a sneak preview of that my armor will look like.

cloneproject131.jpg

I also repainted a Kotobokiya 501st clone trooper figure and made the radio back pack. I will use this for reference. I studied the paint job on this clone for months. I think it's pretty accurate. If anyone knows anything I'm missing please let me know.

cloneproject46.jpg

This is my what I have so far. The finished helmet and blaster. I'll have the final armor completed by C4

cloneproject122.jpg

cloneproject120.jpg

And here's the rest of the images.

http://www.r2ro.com/41stelitecorps.htm

Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks
Turo

i really like the paintjob...

is this actually one of the color schemes used in the movie?

or from somehwere else? or did you make it up?

either way me likey. :thumbsup :thumbsup

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(oldken @ Jan 11 2007, 04:49 PM) [snapback]1395357[/snapback]</div>
i really like the paintjob...

is this actually one of the color schemes used in the movie?

or from somehwere else? or did you make it up?

either way me likey. :thumbsup :thumbsup
[/b]

Yep - these scenes and some can be seen in the Utapau battle.

cloneproject133.jpg

cloneproject132.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Darth Kahnt @ Jan 11 2007, 11:11 PM) [snapback]1395627[/snapback]</div>
One of the best clone paintjobs I have seen. Bravo. :thumbsup
[/b]

man if it werent for the bent blaster... the model looks just like the CGI pic.

i kinda thought it was at first. :confused

cant wait to see the full getup. :D

Thanks everyone. I'm glad you guys liked this color scheme. I wanted to stay in the standard regular stormtrooper look to it. I wanted to stay as natural white as possible.

As far as the boots. that's gonna be a hard one. I really would like for them to be exact. So i might start from scratch and try to build one or something.

I tried PM'ing you but I guess it didn't go through. What helmet is that? It looks great and the Koto paintjob is awesome.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back