TASM Zentai Modification Suit (WIP)

SuperMario

Yo, My name is Mario and I'm creating a thread here on the rpf. I'm sorta new here, so cut me some slack. I've been searching zentai modifications but not many people have finished theirs, so I decided to start my own replica, type costume. I'm working on a fan film, called "The Birth of Spider-Man" and that is also one of the most reasons I'm doing this.

I plan on buying the TASM 1 (with the gold mesh inside)lenses from TJack. For the honeycomb pattern I might print out a design of the pattern I want trace it with sharpie(or chalk) then puff paint it over and same would go with the blue parts. The shoes probably won't be movie accurate and might just be some tennis shoes I have lying around.

If you have any questions about anything post down here. I'll update this more when I recieve the suit. (I ordered it like 6/9 so it might not be here for like a week)

:D:)

Last edited:
This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back