Thor Avengers build- WIP

solarcat

After a couple Iron Man builds, i decided to make something a little different. I am currently working on Thor from the Avengers for my dad for Halloween.

First i downloaded some great templates online. I attached them, but i'm not certain how to credit them, mostly because i cant find the website again.:facepalm

Then i cut them apart and traced them onto some black and dark blue fake leather material i got at a local fabric store. The silver parts are painted EVA foam, including the discs, which i heat-formed with a hairdryer.

The next thing i need to make is something to keep the cape in the distinctive shape it has in the movies. I have some fabric for it already, bur i'm still looking for the best way. I know lots of people here have done Thor builds before so if you'd like to share how you accomplished the shape of the cape that would be wonderfully helpful.

Attachments

• tumblr_m932xeJSU01re0ktno1_r1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_m932xeJSU01re0ktno1_r1_1280.jpg
    297.2 KB · Views: 106
  • 2013-02-14 08.48.38.jpg
    2013-02-14 08.48.38.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 128
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    207.6 KB · Views: 143
This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back