Ghost Rider question

jonnytrooper

Sr Member
Hey, I was wondering if anyone knows yet what make of leathers Johnny Blaze wears? Not the decked out Rider ones, just the street clothes version. It looks like the quality of Vanson, so that's my bet. Because even a costume designer can't make authentic ride ready leathers, I'm going to say it's got to be a motorcycle gear company. Any help is appreciated.

The closest thing Vanson has in their standard line is the CHP jacket.
chp2_frt2.jpg

It's not an exact match, but it's still possible that Vanson did a custom job. I sent a message to Mike (from the Wolverine thread) and hopefully he might chime in sometime soon, or relay the info through me.
- John

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Knightsaber @ Jan 12 2007, 11:31 AM) [snapback]1395871[/snapback]</div>
The closest thing Vanson has in their standard line is the CHP jacket.
chp2_frt2.jpg

It's not an exact match, but it's still possible that Vanson did a custom job. I sent a message to Mike (from the Wolverine thread) and hopefully he might chime in sometime soon, or relay the info through me.
- John
[/b]
That is a Vanson......know how you can tell.... Look at the main zipper, theres a (V) for Vanson.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mmvanson @ Jan 12 2007, 11:41 AM) [snapback]1395883[/snapback]</div>
That is a Vanson......know how you can tell.... Look at the main zipper, theres a (V) for Vanson.
[/b]

Yeah, the pic above is definitely a Vanson. However, the jacket in Ghost Rider is a little different. Just wondering if Vanson was involved with this film at all.

ghost-rider-20061201092825900.jpg

EDIT: Just got your message Mike. So it is a CHP with mods then, cool. I'm sure some folks, especially johnnytrooper will be interested...

yeah, I agree. although I have it on good authority that Schott made his "casual" jacket (the one he wore before he stole that dudes jacket in the jail cell)

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back