Iron man 3 mark 8/42 foam pepakura

SpideyVenom13

Hey guys, I've been lurking through the forum for hours and I haven't found the iron man mark 42 foam pepakura files on PDF (I have a Mac) if anyone has it can you please send it to me it would be much appreciated and I will post pics of my work but not this week because of final exams

thanx
;)

If anyone knows how to use a picture to make pepakura files ive got some
check below
iron man.jpgiron man 2.jpgiron man 3.jpgiron man 4.jpgiron man 5.jpgiron man 6.jpgiron man 7.jpgiron man 8.jpgiron man 9.jpgiron man 10.jpgiron man 11.jpgiron man 12.jpgiron man 13.jpgiron man 14.jpgiron man 15.jpgiron man 16.jpgiron man 17.jpgiron man 18.jpgiron man 19.jpgiron man 20.png
if it didnt work plz tell me and ill figure something out

I know the things i'm asking for might sound a bit retarded but I'm new to all this stuff and I'm having a bit of trouble understanding pepakura even though i've watched almost all of stealth's tutorials and I don't know how much time i'll need but i hope to have it ready for montreal comic con in september so I'm starting super early but I really need those pep files preferably mark 42

The search function is your friend.

In the "Replica Movie Prop" forum, search> "Mark 42 pep"

If it works the same for you as it did me, it will just search Mark, pep (not sure why), but no worries.

A few threads down is one called "Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files" < I'd start there

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back