Miniture Freddy Krueger Glove

CH33ZEBURG3R

So i decided to scan my Part 1 Glove Templates and then print them off a little smaller, i ended up with this little beast! i had to make my own glove seeing as everything was so small, i also knocked up some blades and then threw everything together.
IMG_8134.JPGIMG_8128.JPGIMG_8129.JPGIMG_8135.JPG

Hope you like it ;o)

Thanks again guys, i'm glad everyone likes it, i think it's the cuteness of it lol, i was going to hang it in my car, but then thought someone might break in to steal it so i decided against that idea ;o)

Here's a quick photo showing the actual size of it
IMG_8167.JPG

I will most likely make more, but i have a few other things on as well at the moment including a Lifesize of Freddy and of course a couple of full size Part 1 gloves,as well as work and the missus ;o) so i will make maybe another 5 up for now and when there done i will put them up for sale, i don't want to take any requests though as i don't know how long they will take me and i don't like to keep people waiting, but if your interested keep an eye out on this thread and if you miss out i'll do my best to make more depending on how they go.

Until then enjoy the small things in Life!

It would be great if you were able to make some sort of stand for it to display it upright.
I have a few full sized gloves that I have displayed both upright and flat. I like the upright better I think.

Very cool glove, and really great idea.

Thanks ;) i actually made some of these up and sold a few when i made my first glove, i'm not sure i would make a small stand for the minis though, i could do but i probably wouldn't.
image.jpgimage.jpg

Sorry about the sideways photos, i uploaded them using my iPhone.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back