Rangefinder stalk for Fett Mystery Helmet

tk5378

I've been working on cleanup and prepwork on my new SgtFang Fett helmet, and I was wondering what everyone else is doing for a rangefinder stalk. I figured since so many folks here were getting them, and it doesn't include this part, there would be some really good suggestions out there. If anyone has a pattern for making one from scratch, or another idea, please let me know...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tk5378 @ Jan 8 2007, 09:20 AM) [snapback]1392971[/snapback]</div>
I've been working on cleanup and prepwork on my new SgtFang Fett helmet, and I was wondering what everyone else is doing for a rangefinder stalk. I figured since so many folks here were getting them, and it doesn't include this part, there would be some really good suggestions out there. If anyone has a pattern for making one from scratch, or another idea, please let me know...
[/b]

Hey.

I usually tell everyone to go to BigKidBiggerToys on TDH for those. He just made them more accurate than ever awhile back and I think their going for about 25.00.

Good luck.

-Sarge

I have plenty of access to metal working tools, does anyone have a template or dimensions so I can make my own?

I have the demintions on my comp at home... at work at the moment... but I can post a PDF and a cad file of the die.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(scattrap @ Jan 8 2007, 02:00 PM) [snapback]1393209[/snapback]</div>
I have the demintions on my comp at home... at work at the moment... but I can post a PDF and a cad file of the die.
[/b]

That would ROCK. I was just going to buy one, but I would rather make it myself if I could get access to accurate dimensions.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kalkamel @ Jan 12 2007, 10:34 AM) [snapback]1395827[/snapback]</div>
I got mine from BKBT. Its an excellent solid stalk. I suggest you PM him here.
[/b]

There doesn't seem to be a member here with that screen name, or I'm missing something somewhere.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back