Titanic Rose drawing...

daniloferro

Guys, I know this is a pretty old movie, but I am looking for the best Nude Rose/Heart Of The Ocean's drawing replica out there. Does anybody know where I can find it?

I believe one or two were posted in the paper props section. Otherwise, google search has a few and you can just set the search for a specific large file size and you'll only get the best.

Guys, I know this is a pretty old movie, but I am looking for the best Nude Rose/Heart Of The Ocean's drawing replica out there. Does anybody know where I can find it?

I have the one sold by J Peterman when they were selling Titanic props. Its a great replica on thick quality paper with a seal on the bottom right hand side

There is s slightly smaller paper prop somewhere, what looks a little more "drawn"... I printed it on laser printer on A3 in b/w and from a few steps away it looks like a real drawing, maybe not a 100% perfect replica, but good enough for me and free...

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back