RPF: Need your design ideas!

Banzai88

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey RPF: I'm looking to offer new decal designs from your favorite films, shows, comics, games etc. which haven't been previously available. I make pro-cut vinyl decals primarily, but can also make full-color designs as well.

If you have a design in mind--better yet good reference for it--please PM it to me. If I make them, I will send you a couple of them free. If you have any other ideas, please post it here. Here are some on my site [or soon will be]. To see the rest, click my site below below. Thanks!

PM2_A.jpg
TC_CHAIR-W.jpg
POLICE_PLATE-W.jpg

TB-03.jpg
BSG_VIPER-01_zps7f7b5c4d.jpg
PR_GD_zps6bbab3f4.jpg

ARC-01_zps1c8b7b98.jpg
BTTF-01_zps3a7678ea.jpg
TYC-01_zpsdf0de953.jpg

How about one of Calvin (from calvin and hobbes) doing a pee on something???

Just kidding....

I am sure there are a ton I want, but having trouble thinking of them at the moment....

Skyrim Dragon in the Diamond shape design
There is a great 'Nostromo' with a wing design that would look great on my motorcycle lid.
Hell, what about a 'TheRPF' one????
A simple Dredd badge would look great, even the one from the top of the helmet (without the eagle/Name part), simple but recognizable to those who 'know'
Fallout 'vault tec logo' / 'Brotherhood of Steel' logo

Last edited:
Good suggestions Uridium--thanks! Already have the WY wings in the works.

Skyrim Dragon in the Diamond shape design
There is a great 'Nostromo' with a wing design that would look great on my motorcycle lid.
Hell, what about a 'TheRPF' one????
A simple Dredd badge would look great, even the one from the top of the helmet (without the eagle/Name part), simple but recognizable to those who 'know'
Fallout 'vault tec logo' / 'Brotherhood of Steel' logo

A small, color "Vid-Phon" logo, from Blade Runner, sized for people to stick on their cell phones. Say, about 1 inch wide. I have a vector file, if you need it.

-MJ

How about some gov't agencies like NCIS, CBI (The Mentalist), CTU (24), FBI/BAU (Criminal Minds), etc...

A Jack Sparrow arm tattoo decal would be cool too!

Kind regards,
Magnoli

Thanks all for these!

The Sparrow tat--never woulda thought about this one.

How about some gov't agencies like NCIS, CBI (The Mentalist), CTU (24), FBI/BAU (Criminal Minds), etc...

A Jack Sparrow arm tattoo decal would be cool too!

Kind regards,
Magnoli

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back