My Thundercats Sword of Omens

typecase

After being inspired by the builds of Fevereon and others, I decided to make my own version of the Sword of Omens. It's not close to being done and fairly rough, but it's a start or at least a concept. I'm not sure how much time I have to work on this now that I have a new schedule at work but I thought I'd share. Any thoughts appreciated. :) Sight beyond sight is a WIP.

K6hGFz7.jpg

SA1JIPr.jpg

A touch more sanding to create angularity for some of the pieces. Needs a better fuller but I can work on that later. Moving onto a handle next ...

jQoUlpm.jpg

This is turning out quite awesome. How did you get the lion emblem so perfect? Stencil? It looks really good. The whole thing is really good lol

This is turning out quite awesome. How did you get the lion emblem so perfect? Stencil? It looks really good. The whole thing is really good lol

Thanks!. Yes, I had a vinyl stencil cut. I also had a vinyl sticker cut but prefer the look of the sprayed stencil.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back