My Prop Room - Avengers Assembled! (PIC HEAVY) - Update on last page

Re: My Prop Room - Avengers Assembled! (PIC HEAVY)

Here is my newest addition

My Black Widow display

null_zpsdb75de09.jpg

null_zpsb38d68ce.jpg

null_zpsb6ab98d0.jpg

I actually forgot I already had the decal made up for this last year.

Here is the 100% finished black widow display
null_zps08995422.jpg

null_zpsf3805d4e.jpg

I noticed the Black Widow display has Walther P99's. She actually uses a pair of Glock 26s. I know there are reasonable airsoft spring replicas out there.

nice work bro! can i just ask where you got the hawkeye and black widow props? thanks!

nice work bro! can i just ask where you got the hawkeye and black widow props? thanks!

I got the black widow cuffs and buckle from members here. I looked through my old PMs and couldn't find which members made them. I'll try to run a search later so I can give them credit

The hawkeye vest was from eBay

The bow and arrows are from a guy named Khaye Rimmando

Khaye11@hotmail.com

By far the coolest man cave I've seen yet! Nice touch with Hulk :D

Sweet collection! I couldn't tell if you actually have an arc reactor for your Ironman suits though. I am sure you do, but wanted to ask anyway! If so, do you have it set up to run from AC for display?

First of all props to your better half for understanding and supporting your passion, second awesome room, well done.

Please keep the pics coming. No where near yours but I have my own little corner. I got very lucky my friend got the poster signed by the entire cast at the premiereavengers 002.JPGavengers 003.JPG. Again awesome looking room.

Sweet collection! I couldn't tell if you actually have an arc reactor for your Ironman suits though. I am sure you do, but wanted to ask anyway! If so, do you have it set up to run from AC for display?

Yes it is an arc reactor and yes there is a switch for turning it on (Also has LED eyes)

2 of the LEDs blew though, so I need to replace the ARC.

Also... New update. I just bought a Thor helmet, so in a week or so I'll post some new pics with the new addition.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back