My Prop Room - Avengers Assembled! (PIC HEAVY) - Update on last page

Re: My Prop Room - Avengers Assembled! (PIC HEAVY)

So, get this

I go get everything I need to hang the hawkeye display back up, get it mounted... Then last night it fell

Not just a little, it was mounted on the wall above the stairs.... It crashed and fell down the entire staircase

So I get to rebuild/pay for a replacement

So I am working on a new hawkeye display, but also am turning my attention to starting on decorating the movie room

I want to continue my avengers theme in there also, but need to keep it simple since I am tight on space.

My thought is to print up some vintage looking movie posters (I.e below)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377050124.607505.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377050135.604775.jpg

Does anyone know a graphic artist who can help me get these cleaned up, blown up and printed?

I am asking Kurtboy if he can help, but I know his talent/time is in high demand, so I'm trying to line up other options if it does not work out.

Also, are there any other similar graphics out there that I might use for my 3rd poster?

Please help.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377050082.932436.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377050082.932436.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 217

Nice collection.
You can still see the pics one by one if you get the url addr in the picture properties and paste in a new tab.

I'm changing stuff around anyways, so I'll get pictures of the updated room up soon

In the mean time here is a little sneak peek at what I'm doing for the movie room

null_zps7c3026d3.jpg

(Let me know if the pic doesn't show up)

As I mentioned I have been focusing on the movie room

Here is a sneak peek. Still a lot of work to do as you ca. See

null_zps269310e8.jpg

null_zpsf8c0b93f.jpg

null_zps25a42d44.jpg

The black ceilings and maroon walls I think are much better than the builders tan

Sorry it is taking so long between updates

I have some big things in the works

The pool table and arcade game are gone now to make room for more props and display cases

I am starting to have some specific props commissioned for these display cases from TFA, THOR and avengers movies

As for the theater room, all I lack at this point is the crown moulding.

More updates to come soon

Dude I've got a hulk that would look great in your collection. Aaaand I don't have room for a 6 foot two inch hulk lol. Message me if interested. Great room!

Thank you for the offer but space in my room is becoming very limited, so I'll have to stick with the Hulk wall art I have

I just bought a trophy case and paid for my first commissioned prop (Item 47 from the avengers) of many more to come

Also, my wife bought me an IM mark 2 helmet and I will be buying a full Mark 2 suit within the next 12 months to start on my Hall of Armor project in my room

I have pretty lofty goals for the space, but I think they are within reach.

Thanks again for the offer

As I mentioned I have aggressive goals for the room so updates will be slow but here are a couple of small updates:

Item 47:

He has finished the design phase and he will start sculpting next month

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387931285.089499.jpg

THOR:

My room has also taken a slight unexpected turn. A project that died on me in 2012 has revived and I will restart a (slow moving) project to build a 1:1 Thor for the room to complete the "Big Four" (IM, CAP, Thor and Hulk)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387931435.038695.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1387931449.499469.jpg

Here are. Couple quick updates on two of the projects I have commissioned to be made. As you can see they are not very far along but they are tarting to take form

Casket of Ancient Winters
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392178707.135149.jpg

Item 47
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392178718.383916.jpg

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back