Mass Effect Pepakura File Archive. (Check For Regular Updates)

After Phoenix Comicon, I really want to start another Pep ME project.
Looking for a weapon set and armor.
CAN unfold, any suggestions?

Re: Mass Effect Pepakura files. Please Help?

Hey! The nyreen armor file doesn't seem to work in 4shared, it says that the file is invalid. I was wondering if there is a way to please fix this? I want to make the costume so badly and this would help a lot, thank you. I love all the armor sets and have started working ona few of the character figures, thank you so mch for putting up these files!

hello everyone, does anyone have an unfolded version of the terminus armor, i've been looking but i can't seem to find an unfolded one, that or I keep missing it

Is it just me or are the original links on tamasoft.co.jp broken for other people as well? I would really like to get the m-6 carnifex unfold but I can't get at the model.

Hi.

long... long time ago.... but i can still remember ^^

Now i've got my first Models of Mass Effect Andromeda
and i start my work on it

jester.jpgDrack.pngheleus armor.png
hyper guardian.pngRemnant Armor.pngUnbenannt 2.png

on the new Models are many attachments

(these models aren't perfect... i have problems with Visors and Textures)

Turian progress
turian update.png turian update2.png
i had to put
the most parts together... now i hope it will be easier to build

jester.jpg

Drack.png

heleus armor.png

hyper guardian.png

Remnant Armor.png

Unbenannt 2.png

turian update.png

turian update2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
M8 Assault Rifle Unfolded! No clue how to upload it... >.>

Hey guys!

I've been reading this forum for quite a while now, using many of the different files and bits of advice from the users here. First and foremost, thank you so much! Without all of this, I would not have been able to make such grand strides in my cosplay creations! (All of which have not been extremely successful, but when super poor and limited time, how could they?)
I digress. Instead, I am, once again, taking a hand at my long planned Mass Effect Shepard cosplay. I've had many ideas, and with Arduino power at my fingertips, I am certain to create something rather amazing! This will be my 3rd attempt at this project, and as the phrase goes, tis' the charm, right?
Once again, I find myself enjoying the occasional tangent. The point that I am trying to make is simple: I noticed from the very begging that the primary weapon, the M8 Assault Rifle, had never been unfolded. Long and tirelessly I scoured the internet hoping to find this. Alas, no such luck. Then, I recalled long ago that I had attempted to perform an unfolding on another object. I took my hand at this one last time. What would you know? It worked!
I am now sitting on a file that I believe that so many could use, and I have no knowledge of how to submit it to the world. With that, I ask you all, Would anyone like it? And could someone please help me upload it somewhere, so some great cosplayer can take such work, and make brilliant use of it?

Thank you again all so much for your inputs in everything that has lead me to this point. ^__^

I also have a few of the old files from earlier years. This includes the M6 carnifex that one user was looking for. (I'm not good at forums... figuring this out as I go...)

I'm looking for a halfway clean mordin Solis/salanian model (or a unfolded pep) that could be used for costume/armor parts. So far, the only one I've seen is of the 2ft or so tall model that was linked in the second post, and honestly, I do not think that would scale well to being 6"4' ish or so tall. I have no issue with having to unfold the model myself, and will be re-reading over this thread later this week to see what still needs unfolded (to see what lines up with my plans of which I have quite a lot).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

To all Mass Effect Fans...

many links in this Archiv are broken...

my time is rare and i haven't enough time to search for new links... so i would be happy if you could help, if you miss a link of the old files and you found an other Mirror so please share the new link in here :)

Last edited by a moderator:
The Andromeda Turian is finished ^^

andro_turian_1.pngandro_turian_2.pngandro_turian_shin-boots.pngandro_turian_Belly.pngandro_turian_tights.pngandro_turian_chest.pngandro_turian_helmet.pngandro_turian_arms.png

What do u think?

the other Armors of Andromeda are in progress...
maybe the Remnant Armor will be the next...

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back