Mass Effect Pepakura File Archive. (Check For Regular Updates)

Is there a .pdo File for the Terminus Helmet? All I am finding are .jpg files and not the actual Pepakura file for the helmet - Any help would be great, Thanks!!

Is there a .pdo File for the Terminus Helmet? All I am finding are .jpg files and not the actual Pepakura file for the helmet - Any help would be great, Thanks!!

Mass Effect Terminus Helmet | Pepakura Costumes
Terminus-Helmet.jpg

try this one ^^

Hello all! I am searching for a .pdo file of the armor worn by General Victus in ME3. I believe it is the same armor worn by the Talon mercenaries in the Omega DLC. Is this available? Many thanks in advance!pum-turian-talon-for-me3-omega-dlc.jpg

Hey guys. Name's Adam, new here, but mostly joined because of my interest/obsession of Mass Effect. I recently hit the Pepakura virus hard, and NEED to make something. I'm working into learning the unfolding, as well as the whole program itself. But mostly the unfolding to help others, including Darhood, who has been awesome with his works and crafts.

As a request, I'm looking to make Armax Arsenal shoulders and gauntlets. Getting a PDO for those would be handy, please. As I said, I will work on the unfolding process to help trade, as it were. Also, any visors *coughkuwashiivisorcough* would be appreciated as well. I look forward to the masterpieces we will create.

UP

i want to start a new personnal armor, and want to make garus chest for the base. does any-one egt the files ready for foam ?

I have a quick question for anyone who can answer. What is 4share and why do i need it to download these files? because everytime I try to download the files, all I get is a weird program that my laptop has to block viruses for.

found the talon(turian) model .... but my time is currently rare and i work on the cerberus guardian as well so it will take time

I have a quick question for anyone who can answer. What is 4share and why do i need it to download these files? because everytime I try to download the files, all I get is a weird program that my laptop has to block viruses for.

4shared is a filehoster and you don't need a program to download files
(i think you clicked on the blue button for priority download but there is another button for standart download)

- - - Updated - - -

found the talon(turian) model .... but my time is currently rare and i work on the cerberus guardian as well so it will take time

There is no hurry. Well, OK there is - some time before September 2014. Many thanks!

Last edited:
So I am working on unfolding Shepard's Heavy Armor / Multiplayer Male Soldier. I need help in the following areas.

1. The entire armor is in this file. What program can I use to move componets into their own files? e.g. Should Pauldrens, Cheast, Back, Knees, etc.

2. Does anyone out there have a link to the Death Mask Helmet? If the file needs unfolding I have no problem doing that.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back