Mass Effect Pepakura File Archive. (Check For Regular Updates)

Re: Mass Effect Pepakura File Archive. (Tali Helmet added + More)

here is the male version ^^

Standart N7 Armor
n7.png
Darhood's_N7_Male_Armor - Download - 4shared - Elvis Dunkly

Thank you Darhood. Both look great. Do you just help with the models for Mass Effect or can I PM you with a Star Wars question? I don't want to highjack this thread with that discussion.

Thank you Darhood. Both look great. Do you just help with the models for Mass Effect or can I PM you with a Star Wars question? I don't want to highjack this thread with that discussion.

i make not only ME model... but ME files are my favorite ^^

you can ask me :devil

Anyone happen to have any peps or good sets of references for the CAT6 mercs from the Citadel DLC?
Thanks in advance!

now i uploaded the most of the weapons of ME2 + ME3

arc.pngarcp.pngdisci.pnggeth1.pnggraal.pngm3.pngm23.pngm27.pngm97.pngm99.pngpha.pngaval.pngcain.pngcl.pngcruade.pnggeth2.pnggeth3.pnggeth4.pnghornet.pnghydra.pngindra.pngm29.pngm77.pngm92.png

this and many more

not unfolded, yet... if anyone interested so plz tell me

Last edited:
I've got a model for the Male Heavy Eclipse trooper from ME2 that someone dug out of the game for me, ages back. I've been idly noodling on putting one together for years, but have only made sporadic progress.

I'm not really sure how to attach the file, but I'd be happy to add it to the collection here, if I can figure out how. :)

yeah... everything is useful ^^

if you find a file-hoster like 4shared or mediafire so you can upload it and post the link here

or you can send it to my email adress so i put it in my 4shared folder

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back