Mass Effect Pepakura File Archive. (Check For Regular Updates)

Re: Mass Effect Pepakura File Archive. (Tali Helmet added + More)

i have all weapons but it's not easy to build

8940mass_effect_2_jack_skin_1of3.png6918mass_effect_2_jack_skin_3of3.png

i hope the orignal textures can help you ^^

ps: maybee i make jack's breather, i look for the model if it's possible to pep i will do it and share it here

Thanks for sharing those tattoo textures! I've been thinking about cosplaying Jack one day as well. These will come in super handy!

Awesome resource... does anyone happen to have a pep for the N7 Paladin character/armor that was introduced in ME3 multi-player?

Awesome resource... does anyone happen to have a pep for the N7 Paladin character/armor that was introduced in ME3 multi-player?

i work on textured version of the Inferno armor (my first was untextured) it must be almost the same as the paladin.... but it will take time

i work on textured version of the Inferno armor (my first was untextured) it must be almost the same as the paladin.... but it will take time

Oh wow, yeah... looking at troodon80's refs on deviantart, you're right, they are almost identical. Never realized that. Cool.

Coolness. This seems the perfect place to ask if anyone have or can get a hold of the peps for Geth Prime from Mass Effect 3

Coolness. This seems the perfect place to ask if anyone have or can get a hold of the peps for Geth Prime from Mass Effect 3

Geth Juggernaut for human - W.I.P (hard to make)
i got just the .mesh of the Geth Prime ... i tried to convert it to obj but it failed

Thanks so much for assembling this little archive~! I was really happy to find the file for the Geth Pulse Rifle, and absolutely stoked to see you're working on Cerberus Phantom and Engineer helmets!! Can't wait to get my hands on em. :love

Geth Juggernaut for human - W.I.P (hard to make)
i got just the .mesh of the Geth Prime ... i tried to convert it to obj but it failed

Bummer on that prime, i just got the XNAlara model, i'll try to see if i can convert it over to pdo. But Geth Jug is pretty close to prime so i should be able to pull off a prime from it, so anxiously waiting, man. Much thanks

Awesome great thread!

Shweet! Cerberus Engineer,I just made a start on building my own Engineer suit. :)

Forgive green here ... need help looking for foam pep file for ME3 female Shepard armor

The Inferno Armor ... is online ... it's just needs an unfold

If someone unfold one of my files please share them here

- - - Updated - - -

Forgive green here ... need help looking for foam pep file for ME3 female Shepard armor

Which female armor are you searching for?

Darhood, thanks for the FemShep piece. I like how your piece also has the shoulders separate and the back pieces pop out. I am attempting to unfold it now. I'll post when I have. Would it be possible to have the Male Shep done up? The other armor sets I've found are not as good of quality and seem to be missing pieces like the shins and seem to lack some definition.

Darhood, thanks for the FemShep piece. I like how your piece also has the shoulders separate and the back pieces pop out. I am attempting to unfold it now. I'll post when I have. Would it be possible to have the Male Shep done up? The other armor sets I've found are not as good of quality and seem to be missing pieces like the shins and seem to lack some definition.

yeah... an unfold would be nice :thumbsup

and yes the male shep is possible ;) if i find the time already tomorrow :cool

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back