Mass Effect Pepakura File Archive. (Check For Regular Updates)

Does anyone know of or have any ideas about the N7hohelmfinal missing the legs/greaves? That is the only thing stopping me from making my costume?The wiki says it is dual layer of fabric armor and ceramic. Just from some general reading about the armor and it's stats I think it might have to be kevlar. Will I have to switch my plans to the N7 Armour Male ME2? Kevlar and sheet steel, go big or go home I guess haha.
ME3_N7_legs.png

ME3_N7_legs.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi ArchFlayer the ASTG is the Alien Technology Studio most of the files on there are free there is a facebook group I recommend checking that out otherwise the website is http://alientech.esy.es/ its not that hard to hunt down!

You can find them on the facebook group! For Free!

Thanks Popeanator. Their website is down for maintenance at the moment, but I'll have a look at their Facebook page. Garrus has taken a back seat for now, I've started an N7 pep build, but Garrus is next on the list.
http://www.therpf.com/f24/pepakure-n7-armour-build-225731/

Last edited:
I'm not having any issues with it and I'm using those same files for my build. Dumb question, I'm sure, but are you using the full version of Pepakura Designer?

I'm not having any issues with it and I'm using those same files for my build. Dumb question, I'm sure, but are you using the full version of Pepakura Designer?

I am! All good, got it solved.

And anyone want to be a brave lab-salmon and try out a new unfold?
I went ahead and did the raptor. First unfold though, so, feedback/crit welcome.

http://www.4shared.com/file/T2WTpM-xba/raptor_Unfold.html

Little rough, but, I started on the main body, and it looked ok. New at this however.

So, doing my part to "give back" here and show my builds from files on this thread! :D Thanks of course go to @Darhood, for his work extracting all these files!
Further thanks go to Zero-Sama, for unfolding some of the pieces... the rest I unfolded myself.
I have all the files collected in one zip, if you are interested, available on 4shared here.

And without further ado, I present my Blood Dragon armor, making it's debut at New York Comic Con 2014! :cool
I even ran in to Doc Dailey in his HALO 4 Spartan!

John Jiao Photography.jpg With Doc Dailey in his HALO 4 Spartan armor.jpg received_10152798273647288.jpg

received_10152798273677288.2.jpg

Build write-up will be coming hopefully soon.
I may also do a tutorial on my Talon speed build, ... I've had several people ask for that! :eek ;)

Last edited:
Click download, click free option, wait 20 seconds, then should begin automatically,

Win 7 pc

Anyone have the files for the disciple? I can unfold and share

Mac wouldnt let me dnld but i got them on my android and transfered them. YAY ROUNDABOUTS! Your sudgrestion does work for an

droid :D

Okay, what does being an active member mean? Comment regularly, go to chatrooms, make pieces? Or just say you're in it constantly? Okay, I know this is a lot easier than I'm making it, but I want to know what I'm agreeing to before I click Join, y'know?

I just comment from time to time on other people's costumes ;)

That a foam build? Would be interesting to see your process, glad the files helped!!
Keep up the good work!

Thanks! :)

Yup - pure foam build (other than some small detailing and the strapping)!
I'm actually in the process of going through all my WIP photos now, and trying to pick out the good ones to do a build write-up.

Does anyone have the Capacitor N7 Armor unfolded? Or if not unfolded just in separate pieces (i.e. torso, arms, legs etc.)
I've looked and looked and I can not find it. Or if anyone knows of a 3d software that can delete the parts I don't want. Im on a mac so that has made it difficult. Mostly the programs I've found can't open .pdo files.

Last edited:
After finishing the Terminus armor, I've gotten lots of requests for the foam unfold files I did. I sent the set to Darhood, who made the OBJ originally, and I figure it's high time I shared them here.

http://www.4shared.com/zip/ft35oNuMba/Terminus.html?

Here's a write-up of my build, if anyone is interested in the process I took: http://www.therpf.com/f24/mass-effect-terminus-armor-foam-build-214348/
THANK YOU so much! i was going to have to use pepakura to build this with foam

Hey, I'm loving the work you are all doing and the files you are comming out with are fantastic, However i was wondering if someone could tell me how to scale the armor so that it would fit me properly? I would just tell you my height but i'd like to be able to do it myself if possible, beause my friend really wants some Terminous Armor and i want a custom ME2 set.

That being said, I've had a look through this topic and on some of the lists that people have posted, and the armor pieces i am after dont seem to be listed. Dose anyone know where i can get my hands on the .pdo files for them?

Here's what i'm after for my build.

Death Mask
Aegis Vest
Kestrel Shoulder Pieces
Heavy Damping Gauntlets and Kestrel Arm Sheathing
Stimulator Conduits

Hope to hear from you all soon.

Hey, I'm loving the work you are all doing and the files you are comming out with are fantastic, However i was wondering if someone could tell me how to scale the armor so that it would fit me properly? I would just tell you my height but i'd like to be able to do it myself if possible, beause my friend really wants some Terminous Armor and i want a custom ME2 set.

Well, the BIGGEST thing you're going to need for scaling is simply, experimentation! There are a number of steps and things to do, but watching videos and reading posts will get you to a point but not all the way. Cereal Kill3r has a pretty good video here that explains the technical "what and how" to actually do the scaling. I actually do my scaling more along the lines of what Cullen Cosplay does, which you can see explained in this video. He demonstrates it on a Deathstroke helmet, but the same basic technique applies to all the various pieces.

Really though, be prepared to throw some pieces out. For the first pieces I built, I printed and actually built them first in card stock, to get the hang of scaling, and then once I kinda new what I was doing, I rebuilt them in the foam. Even so, I wound up tossing my first helmet and vambraces, because they still came out WAY too large (I actually gave them away to a friend's little kids... they had a blast with them! ;) ). But yes, be prepared to rebuild some pieces over again as you get the hang of scaling. By the time I was done with my armor, I was just building straight to the foam. You'll get the hang of it eventually. Experimentation is how you'll get there.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back