Mass Effect Pepakura File Archive. (Check For Regular Updates)

Okay, so after some futzing around with metasequoia and pepakura, I've got my first unfolds to contribute here! :)

These are some of the missing pieces for the Blood Dragon armour. I unfolded them from @Darhood 's full Blood Dragon armour model.

Blood Dragon Sabaton [shoe] (left)

Blood Dragon Pauldron [shoulder] (left)

Blood Dragon Rerebrace [upper arm] (left)

They're my first unfolds, so be kind. :rolleyes

And here is the final piece! The calf and knee. That completes the set now, and when combined with Zero-Sama's unfolds, should provide everything needed to do your own Blood Dragon! :)

Blood Dragon Calf (left)

Last edited:
wrex head.jpgwrexfull.jpg

I've got hold of these files for my next project and am currently attempting to unfold the head, but I'm not the greatest with pepakura unfolding so my first attempt at unfolding from nothing isn't going great XD So I'm putting these files out there for everyone :)

Wrex Head - Download
wrex - Download

Last edited:
I've read through this whole thread and see that the femshep n7 has not been unfolded. Is anyone out there wanting to take thisup? Pretty please?! I'm making my first build with it and want to have it ready for the oct comic con! :)

I just found out this thread two days ago. I had my eyes on blood dragon. I am in the middle of making a suit. I normally do help unfolding. I am not promising anything

Sent from my E1000 using Tapatalk

Well take your time. I wanted to start making ME N7 armor in December anyway.
go a few other cosplays planed plus a few cons to go to as well.

So dont rush out to unfold the files. take your time.

I am just going to ask it again.
Does someone has the Mass Effect 3 N7 armor unfolded?
The one I have isnt unfolded.

It would be real apreciated if someone could give them to me or a downlaod link.

Slyer0,
Your reverse psychology seems to work on me, just don't do that again.
Hm. it seems blood dragon needs quite some work.
I just finish breaking down the parts, put some color. and found out several error.
Not sure when I will start to unfold, but it's coming
.blood dragon pep.jpg

Slyer0,
Your reverse psychology seems to work on me, just don't do that again.
Hm. it seems blood dragon needs quite some work.
I just finish breaking down the parts, put some color. and found out several error.
Not sure when I will start to unfold, but it's coming
.View attachment 339780

Sorry for that. didnt mean to do it.
I shall try not to do it use it on you anymore.

Ha ha, we're good. BD requires more work than I expected.
The ME3 you mentioned, which one is it? Do you have the link?

Sent from my E1000 using Tapatalk

This is driving me nuts.

I've been trying to download some of the pep files via the links for 4shared, and all I seem to be able to download is iLivid, and nothing else, even though it's already installed on my PC. I click on download, and instead of it being the PDO file, it's iLivid setup.exe no matter what I do.

I'm , after some of the Garrus files - specifically his head and standard armour, either ME2 or 3, I don't mind. Needs to be unfolded as I wouldn't have a clue where to start with that. Have tried to download this one to adapt:
http://www.4shared.com/file/aw9d9K8u...flage_Arm.html
but like I said, I can't get it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm currently working on Shepard's ME3 N7 armour. I have the body, shoulders, ab plate and arms pepped, started to resin it and have made a start with bondo on the shoulders. It's my first pep build, but I thought if I'm gonna do it, go big, and it's turning out great.
But I really want to do Garrus. Would suit my tall, skinny build perfectly.

Again, can anyone help with Garrus files that don't involve 4shared?

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back