Birdman (Post-release)

ironman42

I realize the premise is sort of making fun of being cast as a superhero, using birdman as a batman parody... but this suit is badass!

507x828xBirdman-2.jpg

re: Birdman

That is a cool looking suit actually. i agree i thought this thread was about Harvey Birdman at first lol

Harvey never had anything that nice under that business suit lol. Its great that they went all out with the costume, not just making a cheap generic suit but really putting a lot into it. I think its a fantastic design and execution.

Ya I can see that as well, especially the gauntlets and boots. It could always be slightly modified to make a killer blue falcon suit. Actually there is nothing I would change other than the belt buckle

They are remaking Condorman at Disney and I know a certain someone who may be writing it.

And Jasonoftigerclaw you modifiedy your post, didn't you?

They are remaking Condorman at Disney and I know a certain someone who may be writing it.

And Jasonoftigerclaw you modifiedy your post, didn't you?

Nope, didn't change anything, including that I forgot a "t" in Dynomutt. Grew up watching BL and DM on the "USA Cartoon Express" as a kid. ;-)

Is that Keaton wearing the suit? I know most of his face is covered, just doesn't look like his lips.

It's an awesome suit though. I wonder where they got the larger feathers for the wings, maybe dyed turkey feathers.

Re: Birdman

This... looks... interesting. I didn't even recognize Keaton at first in the trailer. Wow.

It's a superhero movie... so it's a must see for me, regardless of how weird or ridiculous it is.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back