Wow, I should have raided my parents attic for toys years ago ! Action figures !!

JJ Abrams Star Wars
Bill Shatner IS Walrus man LOL!
toybox.png

I think the reason many Moms toss out kids toy is because their own dolls became unnecessary once they had real kids.
Gotta be a grown up now.
No time for play.
There's dishes to wash, and laundry and bills to pay etc...

Son comes back from the army, she reasons he is no longer a boy, but a man.
Then she thinks 'Lets get rid of these boy things so he can start life as man'.

Cuz its not like he has happy memories of his childhood, right?

Ironically, it appears to be the only pragmatic (rather than emotional) decision most moms ever make.
Mind you this is the same woman who remembers everything, preserves the family heirlooms, and crys if her husband forgets to make a fuss
on the occasion of the sixth anniversary of her cooking meatloaf using her great-grandmother's
family recipe which he so highly praised when they were first married.

"You don't really love me do you?"
"Honey. I don't see what your making such a big deal about. It's just meatloaf."
"Just meatloaf? You jerk! I'm going home to Mother."

Last edited:
Wow - I had no idea they even made D&D figures from the cartoon - did they have Presto, Bobby, Eric and (fingers crossed) Venger?

Actually, they never made action figures (in the sense we know them) here in America of the cartoon characters (Hank, Bobby and the rest of the gang). The only figures made of that group were small pre-posed PVC figurines released in Spain.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back