Colors Used on the Iron Man Suit

fc3schick87

hello all,

i know i have not posted here in quite some time. i have been extremely busy.

i wanted to share with you guys, the colors used on the original iron man suit for the movie.

it has recently come to my attention that AlsaCorp.com has been supplying many movie makers with their paint, their paint has been found on Optimus prime's semitruck as well as the iron man suit.

i recently stumbled across this, they just recently started selling an all in one clear candy, the very same used on the suit for iron man.

the red, and the gold can be found here, in a clear/candy paint.
candy is a clear color, typically its a 3 stage process, base coat silver, candy mid coat, and a clear coat on top. 3 layers. but in this can it is candy/clear all in one. so you can spray it over a silver base coat , 2 stage process.

i have been busy painting in the automotive industry learning all this, i do props as well but they are all on the backburner. once i found this, i just had to share it.

alsacorp sells many aerosol paints, making it easy for people like us to do projects.

you can find them also on facebook, i've been following their page for a while "alsa corp" for their fan page "alsa corporation" for their profile page

sorry if this seems like spam but its not, i really really wanted to get the word out. i've been using their aerosols for 7 years now, i love them. and now i just realized they changed their candies to be all-in-one candy clear (still requiring silver base coat) and they are now on the home depot dot com, just search Alsa .

if this some how crosses the line of advertising or what not im sorry. i already went back and deleted the links i originally had in here once i read the notice, at the top of the page.

Last edited:
Also, from "The Art of Iron Man":

img035.jpg

What is your source? And which armor are you referring to?

i've been working with alsa for a few months, i also visited their HQ a few weeks ago,
i know alsa's colored DisneyLand in Anaheim california . i noticed their colors all around the theme park.
i asked if my accusation was correct and thats when they listed a few other things they have supplied paint for.

the bright candy blue and red/orange flames on optimus prime, is Alsa paint.

i understand there were many marks for the iron man suit, i am hardly an expert, i am just sharing some cool information i turned over from Alsa themselves!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back