Spartan 323 joins the fray: My Spartan IV WIP

spartan323

Good evening ladies and gentleman, it seems after way too much lurking it's time to post my first build thread here on the rpf. I'll be building my multiplayer Spartan from Halo 4, using foam for the torso, arm, legs etc. and then pep and rondo the helmet, oh yeah forgot to mention I recently cutout a stencil to make the MA5D assault rifle, which I'll probably be building using a layering technique that I found in this thread: http://www.therpf.com/f24/halo-4-mjolnir-armor-ma5d-ar-build-164066/. Right now the recruit helmet is pepped and I'm currently working on the recruit chest. But anyway enough chit chat here's the pictures:

Well that's all for now folks, S323 out.

Small update. i got alot of work done on the front of the ar, and started on the back cells of the chest piece. Sadly I forgot to take picture of when I cut out spaces for the barrel and flashlight, but anyways here's the pics

Almost forgot i also made the mag removable.

Well that's all for now folks.

Last edited:
Got a pretty big update for ya'll. i've finished the base layer of the chest piece and am preparing to start detail layers. I also resined and rondoed the helmet, and have cut out the patterns for the undersuit. So enough messing around here are the pictures.

And that's all for now, stay classy folks

DSCN1543_zps94f4c6bf.jpg

I almost feel of my chair when I saw this! :D

Ok first off thanks to everybody for the positive responses they're very much appreciated; secondly sorry for dropping the ball on keeping the thread updated, but two weeks of camp and vacation respectively and then the 4-H Fair all added up to me not getting much done lately. However enough of the sad news, I'm back and I got updates, so hope ya'll enjoy.

I began adding more layers of detail to the chest piece as well as redid the ab plates in thinner foam. Then i moved on to pepping out my spartan knife

At this stage I learned a valuable lesson in double checking the scale of a pep piece before you print it, the lower of the two knives is about as long and wide as my forearm :D
the rest of my time has been filled up with acquiring and waiting for the materials for the undersuit, I mean who knew it's kind of hard to find long sleeve compression gear in the middle of summer right:D?
But joking aside i was able to get the padding, covering for it, gloves, pants and shirt, as well as make a makeshift neck seal by cutting the sleeve off of a short sleeve compression shirt so I don't have to wear a full balaclava.

Anyway that's all for now thanks for taking the time to read through, and stay classy guys.

What's up everybody, i've finally got an update worth sharing with ya, so i guess i'll start out showing the small stuff, and save the best for last .

These are hardly worth a pic, but i added a few more details to the backpods of the chestpiece.

Next I rondoed out the knife, and then gave it and the helmet a quick primer coat to show the imperfections. After a couple hours of sanding and bondo work here's how they looked.

And last but certainly not least, an undersuit has begun to take shape (pause for effect)...

And there ya go that's all i've got for now, thanks for taking the time to read my ramblings, and thanks a million for the positive comments they're great motivation when I get off task. Hope to show ya some more soon. Peace.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back